Weapon View Help (1 Viewer)

Chillix

Donator
Hello, I got a personal problem with TF2 so I hope someone please can tell me how to fix this.

After a TF2 update for some time ago, my view got changed to Oculus Rift mode I think, and I am not sure how to fix it, tf2wiki isnt that easy either to understand.

Wiki: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Oculus_Rift_User_Guide

The attached file bellow is a picture of how my view is right now.

(sorry if I posted this in wrong category)

2014-05-31_00075.jpg

Hello, I got a personal problem with TF2 so I hope someone please can tell me how to fix this.

After a TF2 update for some time ago, my view got changed to Oculus Rift mode I think, and I am not sure how to fix it, tf2wiki isnt that easy either to understand.

Wiki: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Oculus_Rift_User_Guide

The attached file bellow is a picture of how my view is right now.

(sorry if I posted this in wrong category)
damn, that's a good view

Sorry, I forgot to add that you have to change it to 0. Sometimes I am lazy with getting the difference between world and viewmodel.

Sorry, I forgot to add that you have to change it to 0. Sometimes I am lazy with getting the difference between world and viewmodel.
And what now, I cant see my wep or my arm, how do I add the normal weapon view now?

Is your viewmodel set to 0? If so, try typing "viewmodel_fov 80" in the console. You can change the viewmodel to anything you like, ranging from seeing nothing at 0 to seeing ridiculously long weapons and arms from 120 onwards.

Is your viewmodel set to 0? If so, try typing "viewmodel_fov 80" in the console. You can change the viewmodel to anything you like, ranging from seeing nothing at 0 to seeing ridiculously long weapons and arms from 120 onwards.
Didnt work, isnt it any command to take the normal view on and off? Im still completly invisible now after Didixo's suggestion

After you used the cl_blabla command you have to switch classes.

Or you just accidentaly turned VR mode off. (which I highly doubt)

Didnt work, isnt it any command to take the normal view on and off? Im still completly invisible now after Didixo's suggestion
this is the command to turn it on, cl_first_person_uses_world_model 1
to turn it off, use cl_first_person_uses_world_model 0

Its fixed now, thx guys for trying to help me! :grouphug:

I told him to put r_drawviewmodel on 1, that worked.

Users who are viewing this thread