Completed We need a longer timer in Deathrun. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velie

7:30 mins is clearly not enough. Some map cannot be finished in that time (like dr_playstation which is hard to finish on time) 10 mins or 9 could be good.

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Deathrun timers need to be based on the map the server's currently on. It would be best if every map just had its own motivator/afk killer but that is not the case and even in some maps that do have these, some people know how to bypass them and delay. But yeah, since some maps are a lot shorter than others the timer can in some maps unfairly kill the red team, while in others it doesn't even matter and doesn't help at all with afk cleanup. So I do think the 7:30 minute timer needs to be changed into multiple ones

should it be map specifically set?
if so please list the maps so i can edit it.

Reactions: Madact
dr_playstation dr_trumptower_redux and dr_blackmesa need longer timers. 10 mins should work. Can't think of any other very long maps.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Stabbin and Madact
steamworks extreme would also be nice I think. I haven't played that in a while but it's a fairly long map (timer can be unlimited bc motivator)

Currently, dr_playstation starts off with 7:30 minutes instead of 10
I haven't gotten to any of the other maps yet

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Currently, dr_playstation starts off with 7:30 minutes instead of 10
I haven't gotten to any of the other maps yet
made again some changes, please check.

dr_trumptower_redux ->7:30
dr_blackmesa_v2 -> 7:30
dr_playstation_final -> 7:30
vsh_dr_steamworks_extreme_b3a -> idk everyone left and i figured nobody would be arsed to get on but it was probably 7:30 as well

@Kevin

• Useful
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Imma bump this and suggest to change deathrun round timer to 10 minutes on every map since rounds on small maps will end quickly anyway, and bigger maps needs a longer timer.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
For the sake of the four duplicate threads(probably more) about increasing the timer on deathrun I'll bump this thread and the task but this is as much as I can do about the situation.

@Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread