Ways to get currency on Steam? (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
I want to see if I can get some quick currency on my Steam without, you know, spending the money on my bank account. I have 3 unusuals up for sale on the community market but unless someone actually buys one of them in the next 2 days that's not gonna work.

Are there any other ways to get some Steam currency? Items that sell quickly or something? Or some other nifty way?

App offers that give you steam codes?

Best method is
scamming it's a joke
Seriously though what arrow said was true, apps that you need to compete tasks for steam gift cards are a great way to get currency.

Marketplace.tf can you get your money back on your account. From there you can do whatever you want with them.

And you can always make the price lower on Steam Community market, will sell easier then.

Depends on the amount of money you need, if it's merely cents or a few euros/dollars you could sell trading cards, CS:GO cases and generally other items with high trade volumes. If you undercut they sell really quickly but you won't get much money per item. Other than that as mentioned before there are certain Apps/Websites that have you complete little tasks like playing a game for 10 minutes, downloading a program etc and reward you with points which can be exchanged for all sorts of things including steam gift cards usually. I don't think that's the best way to go about it however because it usually takes fairly long to accumulate a decent amount of those points.

There are certain extensions for webbrowsers that help with the community market, like "Steam Ninja" and "Steam inventory helper". You can also download the Steam idle master which will collect your remaining trading cards for you, in case you have a bunch of games that you have never played.

Hmm, it all sounds pretty time-consuming and I'm also like writing a Master's thesis lol.

Marketplace.tf can you get your money back on your account. From there you can do whatever you want with them.

And you can always make the price lower on Steam Community market, will sell easier then.

Does Marketplace generally sell faster than the Community market?

Also I checked for all my hats and they're pretty well priced compared to some others. Guess I could put them on for lower but then I dunno if I'm letting myself get lowballed.

Hmm, it all sounds pretty time-consuming and I'm also like writing a Master's thesis lol.

Does Marketplace generally sell faster than the Community market?

Also I checked for all my hats and they're pretty well priced compared to some others. Guess I could put them on for lower but then I dunno if I'm letting myself get lowballed.

Marketplace.tf is better, easier and faster then Community market.

Marketplace.tf is better, easier and faster then Community market.

Well, I just replaced my listings on the community market but I guess I'm going there then.

Well, I just replaced my listings on the community market but I guess I'm going there then.

Just try the Community market for one more day with the new prices you left there. If that does not work, go there then.

XLHpew5.png

Do I understand correctly that if I set it at the buy order price I could get that money right now? If so that'd be pretty amazing. I know it's like half of what the autoprice is but if I do it for even 1 of those 2 top ones I'd have more than enough money for what I want right now.

Reactions: PNN
XLHpew5.png

Do I understand correctly that if I set it at the buy order price I could get that money right now? If so that'd be pretty amazing. I know it's like half of what the autoprice is but if I do it for even 1 of those 2 top ones I'd have more than enough money for what I want right now.

That's correct

• Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5

Users who are viewing this thread