Warden Voice Changer (1 Viewer)

Just a Spoon

If the warden has a voice changer does that count as being "clear?" I found a person with a voice changer and they went warden. The voice changer wasn't big like a duck voice or anything, just made their voice sound lower. (probably because they were a squeaker.) So are subtle voice changers allowed?

Voicechangers aren't allowed.

So should I mute all peeps, who I know, are using voicechanger?

In my opinion, this should not be a rule, because its takes too much of work to get evidenses to proof, does person use voicechanger or not. Someones feels more "safer" while using voicechanger (ultimate low profiles, who doesnt like to give informations themselfes, but still likes to use voicechanger).

We don't have any voice-changer specific rules, and I wouldn't like to see one. Voice-changers are fine, as long as it's not overly loud or annoying. If a player wants to lower the pitch of their voice slightly, but is not creating any spammy, loud or annoying noises, it's fine with me.

We don't have any voice-changer specific rules, and I wouldn't like to see one. Voice-changers are fine, as long as it's not overly loud or annoying. If a player wants to lower the pitch of their voice slightly, but is not creating any spammy, loud or annoying noises, it's fine with me.
What Stabbin was trying to say is, it is okay to be a queery little manlet who needs to lower their pitch to compete with true alpha males on the internet. More power to the vocal hobbits!

I was always told voicechangers weren't allowed.

That's because most of the time voice changers are used in a spammy, unpleasant way. I've certainly never heard of anyone using it to make their voice clearer or because of insecurity or privacy.

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
That's because most of the time voice changers are used in a spammy, unpleasant way. I've certainly never heard of anyone using it to make their voice clearer or because of insecurity or privacy.

Neither have I, but that doesn't mean they don't reserve the right to do it if they should want to ¯\/(^_^)\/¯

• Agree
Reactions: TBotV63

Users who are viewing this thread