Declined Warden Utitility Options (1 Viewer)

Add markers to Jailbreak?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
Hey there :)

First of all I apolgoise for making yet another JB suggestion I am sure that half the community that don't play JB are sick of all these posts.

Anyway onto the topic at hand, I have been visiting alternative JB servers just to have a feel for how there Blue team works and ways to improve pandas JB experience. I have noticed that on many servers the warden has many more options in terms of utitlity in command reds, for example one key one I saw was a market option. An altnerative to the "group on spray" I have seen plugins which allows the warden to place a large visible ring to reds with a blue trail that shows the route to the marker. As a user who plays warden quite alot and would love an alternative safer way of moving reds without risking them following me I would really appreciate seeing a plugin like this implimented.

(Small note - I have not found a custom plugin specific to the marker alone, and I am unsure which JB plugin we use. But I noticed that most JB plugins have a marker already implimented maybe we just need to have it enabled)

Anyway good day

I feel like over saturating the server with plugins would just hinder performance and just add to chances of server issues, not to mention JB as a whole doesn't seem to need more ways for warden to order reds about that they already have.

• Happy
Reactions: vinny and Husky
This has already been suggested. Here's the thread if you're looking for additional opinions.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/marker-command.15126/

But since it's been a year I added a poll.
The poll will be open for 14 days, should the thread die within that time feel free to bump it after at least 24h of it being gone from the recent threads. Also you may additionally bump it one day before the poll ends.

I don't think it's needed at all, I like to think of panda as a more hardcore version of those uhh, How would you call them? PUSSY SERVERS.

I see no point to even add it. I mean personally I wouldn’t use it much and just seems like another useless feature for the server. I mean saying “group on spray” doesn’t take much effort to say. I’ve been to other servers and seen this and it doesn’t really add anything which would help the server without it.

Reactions: vinny
First of all I have already made this suggestion and second of all, I've changed my mind. I think that pretty much everything about markers has already been stated and that it's good to keep it as it is. That also makes panda diffrent from the other communities. It also makes the rules more complicated since you have to make a lot of unnecessary exceptions here and there.

Honestly, the exact same thing that used to happen while I was at another community, we'd get some "troll" warden and he'd say "all reds follow my marker" and then places a marker, all reds go to the marker, and the warden places a second, whoever goes to that second marker would be exterminated by the warden.
I personally think that adding markers is just a huge opportunity for trolling, and wardens knowing that sort of trick would abuse it and people would grow frustrated from the whole gamemode because they're listening to one literal single letter; marker or markers.
And yes, people should be paying attention to the warden's orders, but listening to one single letter is way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread