War3Source - Orb of Slow/Frost (1 Viewer)

How should Kevin nerf the Orb of Slow/Frost?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
So, after Warden got nerfed, a lot of people have started saying that this item is overpowered and broken and overpowered and bla bla bla.

I haven't seen anyone use it other than me and to be honest, as I've said before, it isn't that good..? Just mostly annoying. Even if you get slowed, I still have to hit the extra shots the items allows me to take. Oh, well.

You have 2 votes.
One for the duration, one for the % slow.
The votes are public so we'll know who fucks up.

Poll closes after 3 days (72 hours).

m8dbBsM.jpg

I don't care about this result.

BUT: Why is someone voting if he didn't play at war3source or didn't know how it is to play against this item?

Maybe i'm the reason? I can't understand it. Do whatever u want. I'm just confuse.

• Agree
Reactions: Tomeno
Can you please let people to change their votes as i fcked it up and orb is way over powered it needs a nerf.Although what fiescha is saying is so correct

Didn't notice this thread in time and now I can't vote.

The orb is incredibly annoying and equally powerful. It's as if every weapon recieved the natascha effect from any range. I'd say it should only slow down a player 20-30% at most.

Didn't notice this thread in time and now I can't vote.

The orb is incredibly annoying and equally powerful. It's as if every weapon recieved the natascha effect from any range. I'd say it should only slow down a player 20-30% at most.

35% 1 Second or 60% 0.5/0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread