• Nah

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiescha

heyjo,

i looked at gamebanana for new maps, and i thought we can change maps like deathrun or vsh.
Map: cp_orange_transition_v2 is like the old orange but it looks a bit beautifuler and not so rough.

If someone have some questions, i ll take care of it.

Pics:
54a20a124a287.jpg kkd.jpg 131515a.jpg

54a20a124a287.jpg

kkd.jpg

131515a.jpg

That would at least nerf sniper alot, does it have health- and ammopacks?

That would at least nerf sniper alot, does it have health- and ammopacks?
Yeah but only a few, now we have no health pack's, no big difference, and why nerf sniper? Is the same map with a few changes.

There are more obstacles that block snipers view

There's enough place for camping(playin sniper), for example u can climb the fence, too ;)

Totally agree, sometimes we just have to change maps...
Btw, I (was) a Hammer Editor skilled user, I MAY try to do things.

Reactions: Fiescha
13 votes for yes, perfect. @Kevin i mean it´s enough

That's a little too rushed, we should wait till the poll ends.

Reactions: Kevin
It would be refreshing indeed, but what about a complete new map. not a cp_orange map. Though the server is a cp_orange server. I'd love to see the w3s plugin on a different kind of map aswell. Maybe that would work out.

It would be refreshing indeed, but what about a complete new map. not a cp_orange map. Though the server is a cp_orange server. I'd love to see the w3s plugin on a different kind of map aswell. Maybe that would work out.

we can keep the old map and add the new maps, too. every 6 hours the map is changing maybe. and we need a classlimit with 3-4.

I agree with map change because some was players might not like it.
I honestly don't like it because there are huge obstacles on your left at the exit of the base and if for example someone want to fly with a demoman with charging targe and the obstacles will block him and the stairs at the left of the exit of the base.
I looked again at the maps and the third one is actually great and the forest map in my opinion it isn't very good.
I will change my vote to yes if the 3 map will be added.

I agree with map change because some was players might not like it.
I honestly don't like it because there are huge obstacles on your left at the exit of the base and if for example someone want to fly with a demoman with charging targe and the obstacles will block him and the stairs at the left of the exit of the base.
I looked again at the maps and the third one is actually great and the forest map in my opinion it isn't very good.
I will change my vote to yes if the 3 map will be added.

all map´s can be added^^ if u want a "perfect" map, create a server :p (joke), at the beginning we can add dis 3 maps and keep the old one too. if u find a better one for adding, we are in suggestions ;) give us a the map name and we can look for it too.

Reactions: Doc Piss
all map´s can be added^^ if u want a "perfect" map, create a server :p (joke), at the beginning we can add dis 3 maps and keep the old one too. if u find a better one for adding, we are in suggestions ;) give us a the map name and we can look for it too.
Hey I am working on that don't laugh ☺ just kiddin but I am working on that anyway ok

Reactions: Fiescha
I'd say... Go for it. Cp_orange is one of my favourite maps, only problem is that it looks discusting (the original ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread