War3Source glitch report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Meer

Good day to you ladies and gents, sorry for posting so many suggestions but something just seemed a tad out of order here, I joined the War3Source server for the first time ever today, decided to play soldier with my generic loadout (Black Box, Gunboats, Escape plan) and for some absurd reason I was completely invulnerable, I couldn't take damage from anything besides fall damage and melee hits, I couldn't rocket jump or self-harm myself in any way shape, or form which I found rather peculiar. I tried to see if I could fix the problem by changing my loadout, which made no difference, then I tried relogging, but no avail. However shortly after I was team balanced which seemed to remove the invulnerability and allow me to play as per normal. I'm not sure whether this is reproducible or not, but I hope this issue is resolved somehow.

Update- Just encountered this glitch again on Demo. Carry s on through to the next round, seems to only happen on blu team?

yep know something about this bug, u can solve the rocket glitch with rejoining server. but we´re working at the melee bug @Kevin. im kicking some guys with the bug, they come back and its solved, but only sometimes. we´ve tried server restart, too.

I have no clue what is triggering the bug, however Fiescha has told me that it is a certain race that is triggering the bug.

I have no clue what is triggering the bug, however Fiescha has told me that it is a certain race that is triggering the bug.
I believe I'm the Shadow Mage class, although I'm not too sure if that's the exact class name, it's got Shadow in it regardless. Hope that's on any help to you to get the issue resolved.

shadow hunter? blood mage? can be this race right, but very good players have this bug too with the strongest race cr warden, too. Can be worked with all races, yeah, but i had asked a good friend. he had played cr shadow hunter or blood mage last time at 2014. and he have this bug now with cr warden. i ll search for the Problem everywhere. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Meer
shadow hunter? blood mage? can be this race right, but very good players have this bug too with the strongest race cr warden, too. Can be worked with all races, yeah, but i had asked a good friend. he had played cr shadow hunter or blood mage last time at 2014. and he have this bug now with cr warden. i ll search for the Problem everywhere. :)
Many thanks, I appreciate your aide in getting this problem fixed.

This bug is so annoying can somebody find the cause of this bug?

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe
@Doc Piss uhm u had read my post that i'm searching about the problem?

changing races. first go cr undead then cr warden. one times was worked. idk why, im working on it, too. the prob´s r the different races. this glitches r spread itself.

The glitch happened to me too i changed races but it only worked on chronos as fiescha said.I think that it bugs the race

ya chronos is sometimes glitchy, but only a few played this race. can´t understand it.

bug is solved in my opinion. to change the races was a good idea. havn´t seen a bug user since 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread