Pending War3 Sacred warrior regen / ability glitch (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alperrt

This glitch was brought to my attention by LaharL, thanks to him for noticing it.
bef4a7939c828cf09aa03b594398a10a.png

So, Sacred warrior, a race with a regeneration-increasing passive ability, and an ability that increases damage you deal on the expense of your health.

What this bug does is buffing the living shit out of the regeneration, rendering the person playing SW almost invulnerable. What triggers the bug seems to be the ring of regeneration. If you buy a ring on SW, you regenerate something along the lines of +50hp per second instead of 4 (as shown in the demo attached). Without the ring, the bug seems to take action when going below 40% hp, also healing you incredibly fast, beyond the 8hp/second rate it is supposed to. To note, the bug only seemed to affect the fully leveled ability, levels 1,2 and 3 work as intended.

Other half of the bug has to do with the Burning Spear ability, an on/off ability, which drains your hp while increasing your damage output. As seen in the video, when I toggle the ability on, it drains my hp at the same rate I heal when toggled off. This bug however, didn't have any effect after buying a ring, after which it worked like supposed, draining hp with the regular rate.

DEMO: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jecgz8j3t0tt5nm/sacred.dem?dl=0

@Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread