Invalid Wanna be in Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smail

Name/Nickname Smail Ainzarga In real life (im arabic btw so dont judge why i named that Please )
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:501596409
i Will be online At any Time and my time Zones is 12 Am to 3 am in algeria Time
I Play mostly On Turbine EU to have Fun With Friends
i Have A Mic but i usually Dont want to Use it For Some issues i dont wanna talk about
i was Admin on Some other Games Like Gta San And IV
No i dont have experience With administrating Sourcemod
i Wanted to be in admin just to ban these people who hacks on Comunity server Hacking on comunity server is no life at all...
my job is To Verify Every Turbine EU server one By one (if people are playing on it) and check if theress hackers or not because i just wanted people to have and not getting ruined By Some ScriptKiddes
(Sorry if my English was bad im bad at it anyways)
Thank you So Much for Seeing my Message
Have A Good day <3

• Dislike
  • Funny
Reactions: Tolfx and TRGGB2
Your Hlstats link for reference

To be an admin, you must have 3 days or more of playtime for the server you want to apply for. You only have 11 hours.

I would also like to mention that this application is a little lacking in areas. I would personally recommend to read accepted applications to get a nice template for what a good app looks like.

It's nice to see interest in that server, however
the application will have to be marked as invalid due to the reason stated by Jose.
You may reapply as soon as you meet the requirements.

Also as a little tip, in your next application you should pay more attention to punctuation and formatting. Take a look at previously accepted applications here as your application in its current form doesn't look very nice and is a little difficult to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread