Declined Wakabayashi ichigo's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Wakabayashi ichigo

What is your SteamID? 76561198199656115

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Kruphixx

Why were you punished? I was punished because i was falsely accused for talking about (murder,rape etc.) The suspected pedophile "Galaxy" is his name reported me saying "he's threatining the panda community's infrastructure and doxxing staff"And this is absolutely not true,I respect the panda community with all my heart and dignity and i respect the staff aswell for their hardwork,But at the same time i cannot bear to see this community breaking down,Because of these mentally ill people,These people have victimize many,They have harassed me followed me in every tf2 server/Tf2 discord server possible,They make lies false accusations about me,Defending their friends who have done very wrong things,They hate me because they dont want to be exposed to the public,There's a SIGNIFICANT amount of proof of this that i have,I want justice to be fair,Not corrupted and twisted. Evidence:

Why should we revoke your punishment? Because i am innocent.And im only 14 these guys are older than me.

STEAM_0:1:119695193

This is related to https://www.panda-community.com/threads/report-against-wakabayashi-ichigo.28193/

Here is the chatlog of the appealer, of Candy revealing somebodies face:
Including threatening that they had 'all their faces' and 'all their conversations'

In the video provided by Candy, someone (or more) used objectors with Candy's face on it.
Apparently this user is:
But it's only a claim as we cannot see the full screenshot to prove it was bunny

How where these images obtained? Did you guys publicly share them on your discord?
Cut the discord drama out of it. Not interested unless it happened on panda discord and/or it's illegal with involvement to panda.

Yes i admit to that,I have only ever done that once,And only once,Only my friend knew if it was bunny or not and he said "Yes" it was,You can tap into bunny's chat logs to see the things he's said,Because i was not at all present in the moment.

Yes i admit to that,I have only ever done that once,And only once,Only my friend knew if it was bunny or not and he said "Yes" it was,You can tap into bunny's chat logs to see the things he's said,Because i was not at all present in the moment.
Bunny's chatlog isn't great. I see him posting screenshots of the discord drama onto panda which isn't ideal as we would not want involvement in outside drama. I see insulting too. But I don't see any screenshots where he is doxxing an image of you or anyone...Unless you or anybody can find it. I've had a good look and could highlight some interesting things bunny has said, but nothing on the same level you ended up doing.

Did anybody threaten you on panda?

I will send you a screenshot of bunny's account,At that moment in time hold on
I'm not sure what that has to do with what I am asking.

Please make sure to read what I put and take your time responding. There is no rush.
I'll reput the questions I asked:

How where these images(of yourself and others) obtained? Did you guys publicly share them on your discord?
Did anybody threaten you on panda?

Candy contacted me privately as I realised the content they where about to show me revealed information that revealed identity.
Had a talk with them and seems any misunderstandings are cleared up. Noted that their friends can report here on the forums if they are being insulted / harassed on panda community.

Take it away @Kruphixx !

We cannot do anything about things that happen outside of Panda. If someone decides to dox you outside Panda, it's not our problem and we can't do anything about it. You decided to dox someone on our servers though, which is against our rules. That's pretty much all there is to say about this.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread