Declined ()W()eeb's admin app (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeb / Leo

I go mostly by ()W()eeb and sometimes Leo. As I write this my age is 16, I do believe my main account steam ID is STEAM_0:0:197075652

USA Eastern time zone, but I’m pretty much nocturnal.

I mainly play Panda Jailbreak US however if a report was in a different server I wouldn’t mind hopping over if I understand the rules there.

Yes I do have a microphone.
However you may wonder about my idea of being a force of justice in a virtual environment, but my past experiences with this are limited. I’ve only been a moderator on some smaller Minecraft servers.

I’ve never really seen the commands for the source commands but I have an idea of how they work.

My main motive for wanting to become admin is because it feels like almost every time I join there’s some rule being broken and no one will really be able to fix it. Someone was just holding the server captive a good four+ hours to a full hour before I wrote this and that pushed me to finally write this. It gets just so upsetting because it’s just hard to enjoy this game mode because of every time I play this game mode it’s just those same problems. Sometimes admins never come on and we just have to suffer until they leave which could be several hours at a time, ruining the game mode for everyone for the entire day. With how often this happens it honestly feels like weeks.

So what about the punishments?

I would think that punishment times should be something like:

Rulebreaked punishment times (in minutes)
Warning | 300 | 600 | 1,600 | 10,000 | 20,000 | 40,000 | Perm.

Guard related punishments:
120 | 240 | 480 | 1340 | Perm

People who MFK on purpose will be perm banned along with cheaters. (if I can get proof)

Links about my history:
https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=265932&page=1
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:197075652&advType=steamid
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:197075652&advType=steamid

I'll make a final decision later but I've got some gripes with the application...
  • You application comes off as a bit sloppy some stuff could've been formatted/written down better.
  • Your punishments are alright but it would be nice if you could round them off a bit (1 day instead of 26 hours or 3 days instead of 2 days and 3 quarters) also we don't permaban mass freekillers unless you were talking about a permanent teamban.
  • I'd also like to see you make more forum reports and just overall be more active on the forums/discord.
Hope you can improve on these things.

I did mean Teamban, not server ban sorry for it being unclear in the application.
And I can change the times to 300 | 600 | 1,440 | 10,080 | 20,160 | 43,200 and 120 | 240 | 480 | 1440

I'll try to be more active

• Informative
Reactions: Kazzy
Hi Weeb, just want to start off by saying this is a unique application that felt weird and a bit stilted to read. The initial general rulebreak punishments were a bit wacky but you have made good changes to them and I don’t see anything bad when it comes to the teambans.

Looking through your chatlogs I see next to no rule enforcing, but you are keeping it clean and respectable. I suggest to enforce more in chat and voice if you weren’t already. You are a great regular and the times you are on would benefit the team, but I am just not seeing the commitment in the chat and in the forums.

I'm going to remain neutral and hopefully see some improvements in chat, i think coming on earlier in the day to interact with the other admins would be greatly beneficial for you.

Should probably clear up what's happening here.
A lot of the jailbreak team don't see the applicant around enough to know what they are like in game, either from inactivity or different timezones.
Both Bambi and Tryhard have given what they can based on what they can see. Ranger Ciri appears to be too inactive to vote.

Any constructive criticism given here should be applied from now on. Any changes in votes can be given in private as this application has been hanging on for too long.
I'll also see if I can catch you when you're on.

Any questions or upcoming inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::): Setting to under review.

declined.
you may apply again in a month; 14.10.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread