Remove this map from VSH?

• Yes :)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No :(

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

PNN

Donator
After playing on this map earlier today, me @Zeliax and aC found a bug on sky_resort map. I have been talking to @Husky as I know he loves to show off his skills with mapping to me, and we found out it was the skybox that was the issue.

I am kind off suggesting to remove this map, and I know Husky will support my suggestion, because it's a really bad map. Not only to play on, but also to fix (atleast for Husky).

If someone feel that my statement is wrong, just leave a comment below. I am of course not talking for the whole server, just a little suggestion as I remember everyone goes "meh" when we start on that map.

Kind regard, PNN

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that you can get stuck inside of the train aswell, but I lost my screens of this. Zeliax was the person who was stuck, so he can vouche for me on that part aswell.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Husky
cancer map, remove pls, me no likey likey

Reactions: PNN
remove train; ez fix

Well that is one option of course, but I feel as we almost never play this map, it's not needed to have it. We should clean some maps out because we never play them and they take space from other- and better maps that we might can get instead.

I forgot to mention that you can get stuck inside of the train aswell, but I lost my screens of this. Zeliax was the person who was stuck, so he can vouche for me on that part aswell.
ive been telling husky about the problem with the train for ages smh

Might aswell tag current trial admins for VSH so I can hear your opinions aswell. Is this a map that should be kept, even though Husky is "warning" us about a shitty map, or is it a map that many people like and want to keep?
@Magglet @Le Captain Pootis @Matth @Roar Zeliax is already tagged

Eh its hardly player, I like the map it can be fun. But it can be annoying with the train.

Well tbh it wasnt the skybox it was the trains fault the train has a glitch at the top of the edge you can get boosted via it

• Useful
Well tbh it wasnt the skybox it was the trains fault the train has a glitch at the top of the edge you can get boosted via it

Me and Husky looked at the map editing, and the skybox is at the end of the track in both ends. So yes, it is the skybox you get stuck in, with help from the train.

Once played on this map and it also has exploits, though i am not on my computer right now to provide a screenshot, i did see an exploit where you can build stuff on the balloon. After the balloon is gone, your buildings will stay mid-air. Just wantes to add this to this thread

If any exploits and dysfunctions can be fixed I don't see the map going anywhere soon. I like it.

Isn't this the map Husky "fixed" not too long ago :kappa:

But yeah, it never gets nominated and is hardly played. Horrible mechanics in general and shitty to play as Hale on, +1 to remove completely.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hellboy

Users who are viewing this thread