Completed [VSH] Ullapool Caber rework (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerial

Hello! :)
so i want to suggest a change on Ullapool Caber, which is just make it as the same use in ff2, Rechargable Ullapool Caber
Not many people use and even if they did, its not much useful since its one charge.

I have added a poll, presuming it is possible from a developer side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aerial
Would it be OP to give the Caber when holding it the player 100% damage resistance to self explosive dmg?
Would like to add that along if so, so the player has more chances to get two caber hits in a row or more

Would it be OP to give the Caber when holding it the player 100% damage resistance to self explosive dmg?
Would like to add that along if so, so the player has more chances to get two caber hits in a row or more
When demo hits his caber with a wall he climbs it, but with the 100% resistance can he still climb it, if so would be that op?

Also does the resistance apply on other explosives when holding the caber? like stickies

When demo hits his caber with a wall he climbs it, but with the 100% resistance can he still climb it, if so would be that op?

Also does the resistance apply on other explosives when holding the caber? like stickies
Yea probably but im sure i can somehow code it that stickys dont affect it so he cant just freely sticky jump, unless people want that as a tool and have caber other uses than just hitting the boss and running away

Yea probably but im sure i can somehow code it that stickys dont affect it so he cant just freely sticky jump, unless people want that as a tool and have caber other uses than just hitting the boss and running away
Nah it would be troubling if demo can escape freely without getting damaged.

Nah it would be troubling if demo can escape freely without getting damaged.
Agreed but by 100% i mean not invincible btw just letting everyone know

I'm assuming no one has issues about what was talked later on about the Ullapool Caber player 100% damage resistance to self explosive dmg, but I'll leave this open for 3 more days in case of objection.

Shame I can't see who voted. Would of been good to tag them to alert them to this post.

I'm assuming no one has issues about what was talked later on about the Ullapool Caber player 100% damage resistance to self explosive dmg, but I'll leave this open for 3 more days in case of objection.

Shame I can't see who voted. Would of been good to tag them to alert them to this post.
Yes Madact, as i suggested which all i want simply copy it from ff2 :)

100% resistance for the caber, rechargable, and the resistance is ONLY for the caber not stickies or anything,

as long as @UberMedicFully can make it just for the caber,

incase he couldn't, then i would like it to be Just rechargable with its normal self dmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread