Completed [VSH] Some VSH changes i would like to implent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi, these are the changes that i would like to implent to VSH.

Give every Boss Airblast reduction, every Boss would get 30% Airblast vulnerability reduction but HHH would get 50% as he's a Teleport Boss.
Give every Boss in general 40% knockback reduction, CBS doesnt have this as an example but Saxton does.

Increase Airblast cost to 60 ammo but Degreaser by 75.

Decrease the Flaregun jump force, reason is: one flare jump is enough to get across on the most maps which is ehm... dumb..?

Give Deadringer his old stats back, right now it acts like the Gun mettel deadringer but worse.

Remove the -5 health penalty on Kunai, kinda useless imo.

Reduce the normal Cloak damage reduction

These would be added along:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/reduce-knockback-on-hale-in-vsh.26568/ (We will try to make this work.)

If there's anything i have missed, it will be posted into the Thread along.

This too, Class limit can be reduced to 3

Decrease the Flaregun jump force, reason is: one flare jump is enough to get across on the most maps which is ehm... dumb..?
Already suggested this to uber in private but i'll share my idea here as well.

The reason Pyros are able to jump so high and far with the Detonator/Flaregun is due to high self dmg force (+220%). Scorch Shot for example acts almost the same as the flareguns mentioned but has a lot lower self dmg force, which means you jump lower and a bit slower with it. I suggest changing the self dmg force of Detonator/Flaregun to be the same as Scorch Shot.

Small video demonstration of how it would look like:

I agree with all the other suggested changes :)

Reactions: Aerial
Something else i forgot to mention is that i would remove the stun rockets on a direct hit, it fucks the hale completely up

Hold on why are these changes okay to be implemented I personally feel like all these changes will make hale way way too easy. I feel like the majority of good hales win 80% of games anyway.
The airblast on pyro getting change is fine but why stun on rockets or battalions it should definitely be reconsidered i doubt vsh players want hale to be as easy as ff2

I think we should leave the stun rockets in game, they give u a reward for hitting hale with a rocket directly and make a good way to escape in narrow passages for soldier. I dont even really see how the rockets fuck hale up, cause the majority of the times people dont hit direct rockets, cause like u need skill for it.

I fully agree with the pyro and knockback nerfs and am completly fine with those, but i would only change those things first and then consulte the community over other fixes/nerfs like we did with the nerfs for pyro/knockback. I doubt many want direct rocket hits to be nerfed.

Hold on why are these changes okay to be implemented I personally feel like all these changes will make hale way way too easy. I feel like the majority of good hales win 80% of games anyway.
The airblast on pyro getting change is fine but why stun on rockets or battalions it should definitely be reconsidered i doubt vsh players want hale to be as easy as ff2
I think this is how it should be played, to be easy for hale, because the current situation of a normal gameplay is everyone using !nohale

and just few pro regulars play hale, and even with that, not all the regulars can win, because the more they play as hale, the more the red team can predict their playstyle.

• Agree
Reactions: Scudi37 and Jiji
I think this is how it should be played, to be easy for hale, because the current situation of a normal gameplay is everyone using !nohale

and just few pro regulars play hale, and even with that, not all the regulars can win, because the more they play as hale, the more the red team can predict their playstyle.

completly hard disagree with this. It should be a balanced challenge for both sides to archive an earned win. thats why we are discussion the changes to knockback and pyro cause they make it impossible hard for hale. And me wanna make it balanced. Not easy.

And i feel like that would just switch the problem if we make it easy for hale. Nobody having fun on red anymore and just waiting to be hale.

Reactions: XTreMe
completly hard disagree with this. It should be a balanced challenge for both sides to archive an earned win. thats why we are discussion the changes to knockback and pyro cause they make it impossible hard for hale. And me wanna make it balanced. Not easy.
right, but its not even Hard for hale

currently its on hardcore :)

So even after those changes, will it get balanced?

Something else i forgot to mention is that i would remove the stun rockets on a direct hit, it fucks the hale completely up
yea i totally agree on the direct hit nerf.

@UberMedicFully sniper reduce to 2 :/

pyro delete class i would say but sure I'm all for the nerfs :D

So even after those changes, will it get balanced?
Thats to be seen. As I've said in my first post, i personally think we should first see how it works with the knockback and pyro nerf for hale before nerfing everything into the ground.

• Agree
Reactions: XTreMe and Scudi37
The airblast on pyro getting change is fine but why stun on rockets or battalions it should definitely be reconsidered
I'm confused about you suddenly not wanting the battalion's change considering you voted to nerf it a few months ago. What changed?

i doubt vsh players want hale to be as easy as ff2
Hmm clearly you have never played hale on FF2. Even with all the tweaks and changes hales got it's far from easy most of the time.

@Madact Could we have a poll for the Stun Rockets please?

I might be wrong on this but the nerf was less damage reduction not just completely remove it,
I used to play ff2 then i started vsh and ff2 is a playground compare to vsh
Also voting for changes for vsh is just dumb consider the majority of vsh regulars are not here.

Also aint no way removing sniper knockback is a good idea when we are giving hale more knockback resistance

Also aint no way removing sniper knockback is a good idea when we are giving hale more knockback resistance
Sniper knockback will not be completely removed, just reduced (assuming Uber's able to make this change).

What Uber also forgot to mention is that all hales (except CBS) already had 40% knockback resistance, it just didn't work due to a bug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That's the reason knockback is so insane.

I might be wrong on this but the nerf was less damage reduction not just completely remove it,
I used to play ff2 then i started vsh and ff2 is a playground compare to vsh
Did you even check any of these links? It says to reduce Battalions damage reduction, the weblink doesnt matter.

You mean 80% the players that play there 24/7 with lots of ingame points and experience?
you do know that playing boss should be friendly in any skill level not just for sweats right? lol

Also voting for changes for vsh is just dumb consider the majority of vsh regulars are not here.

I dont know why we have to make a poll to these changes instead of asking ppl ingame and hear what they think but thats how panda works lol
No one ever mentioned removing Snipers knockback entirely

Reactions: Aerial and Jiji
Having these sorts of things on the forums makes it so that information is public towards everyone rather than a select few picked out by someone who could gather feedback but then misconstrue this data towards what they personally want to happen for VSH. For example they will only ask players that have similar views on what is to change.

Posting these changes onto the forums gives a chance for players to say something , particularly those that haven't been approached about the matter. Voting is a nice tally to go along with it to prove if the suggestion is a yes or no. Yes unfortunately most vsh players are no longer on the forums, but it doesn't mean we just throw not letting the community know and give folks a chance to say their piece. Otherwise we are truly just trusting in one source entirely to make all the calls for VSH.

Now that I'm hoping it's clear to why this suggestion is here, I'll poll up the stun rockets for VSH.

Something I'd also like to suggest is maybe disabling fall damage for hales. Imo it's completely unnecessary and sometimes annoying.

Made a poll for this now.

As for everything else in uber's original post, has anything changed since this post? Does anybody disagree with what was originally posted? I'd like to move this along.

1671467302184.png

As for the original post; users had plenty of time to say anything about what was purposed. That what was purposed was to sort out old suggestions, along with a few other suggestions which where voted for during this suggestion.
So I'll set this as pending. I don't see the need to task this up as uber most likely all ready has this ready to spam Kevin with.

Reactions: Jiji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread