Completed [VSH] Reverse Medic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerial

Basically, Reverse this thread all medi guns work the same way as quick fix
Medic is Now God tier class,
this is NOT how medic suppose to be, Sure if it was ff2, yes maybe it's balanced there at that way,
but copying it to VSH is definitely a Bad move,
hale barely winning and with three medics that can make even engie survive a hit is ridiculously Overpowered.

As for the Mobility that sharing the demo's shield bash, soldier's jumps, pyro's jumps,
i also kind of disliking it? i don't see it as a great addition to be honest.

As for Fast healing rate and uber charge rate, Yes i rather a full removal of them both, medic was very balanced, these new powers for him are quite unnecessary.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Jiji
Mediguns seemed to have changed a lot in the update, here's what got changed other than making them work like quick-fix:
  • Ubercharge rate increased
  • Overheal bonus added
  • Uber duration increased
  • Faster deploy and holster time
Those are same stats as the ones in FF2 (before the charge rate reduction).

What I'd do personally is remove the overheal bonus and revert the charge rate back to the old one. Classes like Scouts or Engineers weren't previously able to tank a hit even if they were overhealed, now they easily can. That shouldn't be the case, that's just busted if you ask me.

As for the charge rate. I think having both increased charge rate and longer uber is not the best idea. Poor Hale has suffered enough.

Mediguns seemed to have changed a lot in the update, here's what got changed other than making them work like quick-fix:
  • Ubercharge rate increased
  • Overheal bonus added
  • Uber duration increased
  • Faster deploy and holster time
Those are same stats as the ones in FF2 (before the charge rate reduction).

What I'd do personally is remove the overheal bonus and revert the charge rate back to the old one. Classes like Scouts or Engineers weren't previously able to tank a hit even if they were overhealed, now they easily can. That shouldn't be the case, that's just busted if you ask me.

As for the charge rate. I think having both increased charge rate and longer uber is not the best idea. Poor Hale has suffered enough.

I quite like this suggestion over mine and the other vote choices. So feel more than free to ignore mine!

You can´t have the same stats in VSH and FF2, they are a quite different gamemodes. Now even scouts and engies resists 1 hit, I am agree with delete overheal change.
Imo the biggest problem with medics is solved: his lack of mobility, no need to add more stuff to him.

Reactions: Aerial
If no solution is met, I suggest setting a lower class limit for Medic. One or two Medics maximum would suffice.

I don't think a suggestion to revert Medics stats is necessary, as It was me who copy pasted the stats from FF2 back then so i will simply revert it but with the Quickfix jump as it was suggested.

Should be reverted and have the Quickfix effect only.

• Winner
Reactions: plutonists
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread