Completed [VSH] Remove Slowness on Shield loss as Demo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Alright so, i have played VSH for a while now and like genuinely, the Slowness you get when you lose your shield is so annoying and not fair if you think about that the Demoknight or Hybrid Knight are easy targets when so, nor fair when a Hale *cough* HHH has a longer range than a Eyelander.
He also gets a speedboost for 1 second not sure for how long on his Shield Loss but thats not helping at all in that situation

On one hand i wouldnt really care if the slow was removed after taking a hit. On the other hand i think that it is kinda a tradeoff for being able 2 Tank one full hit from Hale and the slow goes away after a few sec. .
So i have really mixed feelings about this.
And the thing with HHH being able 2 hit sometimes (or rather most of the times) over a long range is a whole other discussion.

On one hand i wouldnt really care if the slow was removed after taking a hit. On the other hand i think that it is kinda a tradeoff for being able 2 Tank one full hit from Hale and the slow goes away after a few sec. .
So i have really mixed feelings about this.
And the thing with HHH being able 2 hit sometimes (or rather most of the times) over a long range is a whole other discussion.
Whats the matter of tanking one full hit from the Hale if you are guranteed to die in the most cases cause of the slowness

Whats the matter of tanking one full hit from the Hale if you are guranteed to die in the most cases cause of the slowness
The thing is, most times you have hit the Hale 3 times before he hits you once as Demoknight and that means you now have enough health to tank a full hale hit anyways (expect for a crit loaded bunny), not get slowed, and go heal up if you survive the fight. And till he hits you that second time the slowdown should be gone already.

The thing is, most times you have hit the Hale 3 times before he hits you once as Demoknight and that means you now have enough health to tank a full hale hit anyways (expect for a crit loaded bunny), not get slowed, and go heal up if you survive the fight. And till he hits you that second time the slowdown should be gone already.
I dont want to be that one guy but you barely make it to 3 heads if the Hale is actually noticing you and knows how to time swings and doesnt hold his m1, there are many situations where slowdown doesnt matter but also does, imo removing it would increase the gameplay way more and actually get ppl to play demoknight/hybrid more often. Its a dumb feature and unbalances many things out. Punishing them for that is just a no go

A playstyle that takes skill to really pull off shouldn't have that major of a downside, I agree with it being removed

I always thought the shield should comeback kinda like the Darwin's after maybe 20 seconds it could regenerate.

A buff to demo knight that can escape and time his fighting it would be good without making the class OP

• Agree
Reactions: Spam Goose
I always thought the shield should comeback kinda like the Darwin's after maybe 20 seconds it could regenerate.

A buff to demo knight that can escape and time his fighting it would be good without making the class OP
I like that idea, would be a nice addition

i like it, but would need some coding in the plugin itself

bg_kv.jpg

Majority Yes, gonna mark this as pending now.

Task #239 - [VSH] Remove slowness after losing shield as Demoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread