[VSH] Progress Of The Plugin Change (1 Viewer)

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
I will mainly post what i have fixed/ want to fix and you guys post me your feedback, including to weapon stat balancing or bug fixes such as the Razorback working on the Hale which i have fixed and is clearly not intentional i think lol

Screenshot_28.png

before

Screenshot_26.png

after

Reactions: Aerial and Kruphixx
How are you planning to deal with the knockback issue? Just reducing general knockback on hales or reducing knockback of weapons?

How are you planning to deal with the knockback issue? Just reducing general knockback on hales or reducing knockback of weapons?
I rather remove knockback entirely fromthe sniper rifle and not nerf its dmg but on the sydney sleeper yes
Kinda tricky to say how i will do it cause, i havent found a ideal way to fix this, i would just look into the plugin to try and see what causes the massive knockback in the first place

Reactions: Aerial
Made the Airblast cost 60 ammo,
gave all Hales reduced Airblast vulnerability by 30%,
gave all Hales 40% damage knockack reduction.
Hopefully made the Super Jump more consistent?

• Winner
Reactions: Kruphixx
Made the Airblast cost 60 ammo,
gave all Hales reduced Airblast vulnerability by 30%,
gave all Hales 40% damage knockack reduction.
Hopefully made the Super Jump more consistent?
Would it be possible to add megaheal on rage to some hales? Maybe Saxton, Bunny and HHH. Would definitely help a lot since both airblast and knockback sometimes make rages completely useless

Would it be possible to add megaheal on rage to some hales? Maybe Saxton, Bunny and HHH. Would definitely help a lot since both airblast and knockback sometimes make rages completely useless
I can

Forgot to mention, we will still need to make the Damage knockback plugin work so Sniper rifles deal way less knockback.
@Kevin remember the Custom Attribute i showed you?

Users who are viewing this thread