Completed [VSH/FF2] vsh_reservoir suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Hi, I'd like to suggest some changes to vsh_reservoir to maybe make it a bit more fair for hales. Let me know if you disagree with any of these changes, I'd rather not poll up every single change.

• Make the water a non-build zone so engineers can't abuse underwater knockback with their sentries
  • Add a nobuild function to some other problematic places as well (the water tower would be a good example)
  • Prevent being able to stand in certain spots, like the fences near RED spawn or the windows to make it a bit less sniper-friendly

Poll will last 7 days.

Unlike my compadres I agree with the first and third point.
Building underwater can get very annoying, and the Sniper position such as the fence are rather odd anyway.
The second one is a bit more of a mixed bag.

Overall, I'll be trying the Map a couple more times before I vote on anything.

Are you talking about standing in the windows specifically or shooting in general from the inside the building?

Honestly, The water is ez to deal with after a couple of tries,
but fences and that water tower are annoying agree(especially fences),

Also just want to say that, not only the fences but the windows above/near red spawn are unnecessary too, People might disagree here because windows aren't a large area to run from, and hey thats true, but thats not the issue in this case, its designed in the corner of the map(which means attempting a jump to a sniper on one of these windows might end up for the boss/hale to get absolutely obliterated by the team), sure this is kind of Safe maybe in FF2, but definitely not in VSH,

Unless the updates which will probably make a Massive different and give Hale not the upper hand but a good chance to take this risk.

Are you talking about standing in the windows specifically or shooting in general from the inside the building?
Mod_158790_sd_image.jpg

Talking about those windows that you can stand on (red circle), sorry for the poor explanation.

Agree with changes, underwater engis could be really problematic if you dont use rages.

Screenshot 2023-02-15 005535.png

Implemented all changes from the original post, also added two additional big healthpacks. Updated map attached below.

Added to task #257 - VSH / FF2 - Add, Update and Remove Maps

Attachments

• vsh_reservoir_v2_panda2.bsp
    8.9 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread