Completed [VSH / FF2] vsh_gyros_v5 secret removal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Gonna get straight to the point - the map vsh_gyros has a very easy to do secret that makes players SUPER fast. Duration of it is basically infinite so it causes a lot of delaying and general frustration from players.

I made a simple stripper to prevent it from being activated. Also made a small optimization.

Attachments

• vsh_gyros_v5_stripper.zip
    250 bytes · Views: 89
Totally agree, Yes please i've seen many people get frustrated while they're hale, its impossible for hale to kill the secret holder, And after hale players lose just because someone is too fast to catch they rage quit and leave the server, its not a small issue, even last few days i was playing, half the server left after they knew that the secret holder is not hacking he just used a secret.

This is great news ! The first time i joined this map i was happy to see a new one. but I quickly became disillusioned when I saw the speed of the heavy with the secret. As a simple player i was bored and when my turn came to play the Saxton it was just boring too. And when I saw a lot of people using the /nohale command I understood that there was a problem with the map.

I hope I'm not alone and people won't be unhappy with the change.

Reactions: Aerial
Yes i agree,this is a bit annoying since most bosses can't catch up to the player,and if they do the hitreg doesn't register because of how fast they are.

Reactions: Aerial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread