Pending [VSH] Damage reduction Spy. (1 Viewer)

Oskar Dietz

Hello, I want to make a post about Spy in VSH gamemode. Before last update, Spy could survive one Hale´s hits while he was invisible and he couldn´t survive a stomp while he was invisible (this was when you use stock clock). After update, Spy (with stock clock) can survive two hits while he is invisible and can survive a stomp while he is invisible. Imo this damage reduction should have pre update values.
PD: this happens when I equip ambassador and big earner, Idk if this happens with other weapons.

I also tested the dead ringer with kunai
Which means My full hp is 70Hp
And apparently hale can kill you while dead ringer is active And full hp, Went to test it without the kunai, Hale's hit dealt 74 dmg

Explains ig why you would get one shot with kunai.

still didn't test the kunai with the stock watch.

Hello, I want to make a post about Spy in VSH gamemode. Before last update, Spy could survive one Hale´s hits while he was invisible and he couldn´t survive a stomp while he was invisible (this was when you use stock clock). After update, Spy (with stock clock) can survive two hits while he is invisible and can survive a stomp while he is invisible. Imo this damage reduction should have pre update values.
PD: this happens when I equip ambassador and big earner, Idk if this happens with other weapons.
I already told Uber about this. The damage reduction was supposed to be reduced, this is obviously not intentional and will be fixed.

I already told Uber about this. The damage reduction was supposed to be reduced, this is obviously not intentional and will be fixed.
Moved to the bug report subforum. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread