VSH Bugs (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai,

since there are several bugs on the vsh server, i maybe found something that fixes those.
The thing is that i dont know which problems exactly are atm there since i didnt played vsh in the last weeks very much so i hope you guys can help me out and tell me whats exactly not working or very badly working.

:pandastunned:

I play VSH 24/7 and there are no bugs that come to mind right away. What sort of bugs should I be thinking about?

I would bring up Hale's damage on our server but that is intentionally bad so I can't really do that ¯\/(^_^)\/¯

I am saying this again... RE-Skin weapons because they got costume ID
alright, christmas weapons (flaregun jump) works so far as i tested yesterday.
there was this range bug and crits bug, no?

alright, christmas weapons (flaregun jump) works so far as i tested yesterday.
there was this range bug and crits bug, no?
Oh and sometimes when you taunt (I think it is for the new taunts) you don't gain any crit

I only encounter that problem often during the Arena round at the start of the map. I always use the high five for crits since it's the quickest so I don't know about the new taunts.

There is one thing that comes to mind but it is most likely outside of our power to fix. Since the taunt update, you can't rage in the air anymore if you have so much as 1 taunt equipped, because the menu pops up and you can't select a taunt in the air. This is really annoying, as Hale's rage can be heavily reliant on being in the air before using it.

I only encounter that problem often during the Arena round at the start of the map. I always use the high five for crits since it's the quickest so I don't know about the new taunts.

There is one thing that comes to mind but it is most likely outside of our power to fix. Since the taunt update, you can't rage in the air anymore if you have so much as 1 taunt equipped, because the menu pops up and you can't select a taunt in the air. This is really annoying, as Hale's rage can be heavily reliant on being in the air before using it.
Well we can simply change it to "Special attack" witch is "+attack 3" witch is middle mouse button (mouse3 / M3)
Just like in slender man when we could no longer sprint because of the update

Users who are viewing this thread