(vsh and ff2)insane engineer damage (every round) - playstyle №1 - pistol+sentry (1 Viewer)

did it work out well for you? try every round in 1 map (best map seen in jose_2.dem)

• no

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DuffT_ZimZim

As an idea from myself - recording and finding playstyles

As an Engineer,you have the option of several different loadouts and playstyles. Playstyle №1 supports the engineers Pistol and the Frontier Justice (optional).

When placing a sentry in closed areas (a large building map,small building in a big open map,etc,large closed building maps preferred) and using the pistol (Forced crits),an insane amount of DPS can be dealt against the hale every time. The Frontier Justice can also be used (since forced crits upon sentry targetting hale) but the Frontier Justice is more proximity-based so the pistol is a good allround for it. When the sentry is placed right and the positioning of the player is right,over 1000-2000 damage can be dealt every round,giving you many free gameMEme points.

Recording of playstyle №1 - jose_2.dem

btw i have no idea where to place the (following) playstyle threads so move them and tell me where next time k thanks )))))))))))

Attachments

• jose_2.dem
    32.6 MB · Views: 241
i agree that this is dumb,i shouldve redone the demo before and explained it better - please do not replicate the playstyle

• Optimistic
Reactions: Leo.

Users who are viewing this thread