Completed [VSH and FF2] Buff Shotguns (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki.

Donator
After seeing some newer players using shotguns, I realized how underused shotguns really are, I mean, I did know they were kind of weak and outclassed by other weapons for each class, like the sandvich or rescue ranger for example, but this made it kinda obvious they need some kind of buff. So after thinking about it for a bit with the help of @Aerial and @Darky, I came up with either giving it permanent minicrits, buffing it's firerate, or giving it some kind of special attack/crits after some amount of dmg. You can also suggest something else if you have any other idea.

Really interesting suggestion.To be honest imo the shotgun should get mini-crits to be like the revolver for spy,appropriate damage of course.I don't really see many players use the shotgun but it would be interesting to change it up a bit.

i Do agree on minicrits, But i think still needs something more..

Reactions: Loki.
for FF2, since the Shotgun already minicrits on airborne, what if i make the Shotgun crit on minicrit hits..? Just a idea I got in my mind rn

Reactions: Maddox
for FF2, since the Shotgun already minicrits on airborne, what if i make the Shotgun crit on minicrit hits..? Just a idea I got in my mind rn
so stronger default tf2 reserve shooter ?

Looking at the results I'm happy to put up FF2 for minicrits on shotguns

As for VSH I'm a little concerned. I'm not one to express concern about this, but VSH and FF2 are two different gamemodes. Yes they share the same map pool, but as for gameplay mechanics? It's a different story.
But the poll votes for it do have majority. I just hope that it wasn't voted on so that VSH can be more like FF2.

Let's hold out on this for now until this change is made, then we can do more changes if needed

Task #253 [FF2 & / or VSH] Buff/Nerfs of weapons, bosses, classes, etc

Reactions: UberMedicFully
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread