Declined Vsh Admin Application Hampman - (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampman

Donator
Your name and / or nickname.
My name is Hampus, and my nickname is -=[Hampman]=-

Your age -
Im 21 years old.

Who gave you permission to apply?
Well popped up in chat that u guys looking for admins! But not uppdated on forum? Anyways, it would be nice to make an apply anyways.

Your steam32 ID STEAM_0:0:45332354

Your general Online times and your timezone
Well, Those weekdays are around 18.00-23.00 mostly. Im not always playing but im almost online everytime after work. On weekens, it depens. Pretty much. If i have any plans or not ofc. But i probly play around 5 hours atleast each days..

Do you have a microphone? Ofc, but havn't used it in the last :p

Previous experience in Admin/Mod. Yea. I was admin on Css, about 2 years ago. was admin there around 2-3 years atleast i think!

What Panda community servers do you usually Play on? Mostly Vsh. That's been my favorite gamemode in the last 5 years playing tf2.. But i also play some Dodgeball sometimes.
If im needed somewhere else, i would sure join. Ofc.

Do you have experience with administrating with sourcemod?
Yea i know the ones needed.

Why should we choose you?
Well, im playing pretty much, and are mostly online. Panda community has been the community i play on, when i don't play mvm. Many times just after an admin has left, the problem is coming.. With delayers or afkers, spammers and more. I would like to help the server as much as i could, so the server will be as funny as it can be!

What will you do as admin?
Well. Tell people that is breaking rules that they are, and give them warnings first ofc. If they keeping breaking rules i will kick ofc, and after ban if there is the same reason. I would just try to keep everyone happy! Becuse that's what it all about. And make the server clean from hackers and racists.

As Punishments=
Spam in chatt = 1stwarning. 2st gag 30min+warning. 3st gag 120min. 4st 240min. 5 600min. 6st perma gag.
Spam in voicechatt would be about the same as in chatt.
Racists, 1st warning. 2st gag/mute 200 min. 3st 400min gag/mute 4st perma gag/mute.
Hackers? Perma ban. (If im not sure i would get another admin on the server and talk about it). That's about it.

Btw I have around 13 days and 14 hours on the Vsh. For now :')

Peace!

Reactions: Teddi
  • Informative
Reactions: Matth
Hampman is a very good user. Very friendly, respectful, that's an enjoyable player at all.
He also uses to help users and admins when needed, and is really active on the server.

Still, I'm going for a temporary +0.5

That's not so rare to see Hamp going AFK without joining SPEC (while trading or whatever), which means both him getting killed in spawn by the Hale and me kicking him from the server. I want to be sure he really stops with this bad habit, from now on.
After this gets done, I'll be sure I can give him my full support.

Good weekend everybody.

Hai Hampman, thanks for applying to VSH!

Before I give full feedback on your application I'm going to wait for @iceviet or @fanthom (or @Kevin) to give permission as VSH is not listed on available servers.

Yea that's some true matth! Thanks for feedback. I will think about that, and change it.

And ofc Roar seems pretty fair!

Ty guys, and good day! :)

Hello there Hampman.

I've known Hampman (hempman) for a long time, and we're quite familiar with eachother, seeing as we're already friends on Steam. He's got a lot of playtime on VSH, 13 days to be exact, which is quite impressive.

Now, your sessions. Rarely have I seen sessions as good as yours, for the past few weeks. A lot of 4, 5 and even 6 hour sessions, which is more than I possibly could sit and play in a day. Your chatlogs are pretty much clean, and I've witnessed him enforce rules regularly.

I know you pretty much fit every criteria, you're above 15 (obviously, *cough* beer), your sessions are impressive to say the least, your chatlog is also clean. You've got 1 gag which happened 6 months ago, and since I know for a fact people can change in a matter of months, it's not something I would hold against you. But despite all that, I'm just uncertain of whether you're fit for admin, and this is nothing personal. At all.

I would like to see if Hampman could convince me (and perhaps the other admins here if they're not sure), and after that, I'll give my final opinion here.

And again, nothing personal but as of now, I'm just not sure the role fits you. An unsupport. However if Hampman proves himself a worthy administrator, no doubt he'll have my full support.

Reactions: TBotV63
Hello Hamp,

Now although you are a great player, your time on the server seems very decent. It hugely bothers me is your seeming lack of "attention to your game" I am aware of your trading ability and I myself find myself trading from time to time during a game for example. I have kicked a lot of afk players but your name seems to be a recurring issue. As well as this you have over 3 days of time in the spectator, this does make me question how I somehow manage to have over 10k points, with less play time than you. This does concern me massively that you don't seem to play the server and focus on its players you are more of casually playing it alongside other tasks.

For this alongside a few other minor points, I do believe you just don't fit the role of administrator at this time. Maybe (cough cough) you would make a good trade admin. But for now, I am giving a -1. (if you wish to discuss with me or even attempt to convince me of your ability I would be willing to change this)

Alrighty! Well u guys could remove this post. I will make another on later on if i still wish to be an admin! I see there is somethings anyways thats need to be bettre before i will be an admin anyways, so remove my application, and i will fix my issues ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread