Voting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intellectus

Quick question, who likes the current map voting system? I know people from other servers who find it problematic that some players just spam 4 whenever the map choice menu pops up. Do you think it's a problem, and if so should we try to solve it? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Quick question, who likes the current map voting system? I know people from other servers who find it problematic that some players just spam 4 whenever the map choice menu pops up. Do you think it's a problem, and if so should we try to solve it? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this matter.

xD I love this! The reason why it has all that text above 4 is to stop people from spamming 1, and now they just spam 4 ;)
What else would you suggest? make it to 9? :rolleyes:

I don't think it's a problem. If you have a good reason to dislike a map (Because glitches, too small) then you can always make a poll to see if you can get enough support to be removed.

Most TF2 players (Like me) Don't know know every map name and know which one is the 'best'. So they'll probably just spam 4 to get the menu out of the way...

xD I love this! The reason why it has all that text above 4 is to stop people from spamming 1, and now they just spam 4 ;)
What else would you suggest? make it to 9?:rolleyes:

Exactly. Could you kindly change that 4 back to a 1? It's really annoying, especially if the boss is chasing you.

I have no idea xD But i do wish there is. Because then people cant complain about spamming a number. I think i will actually browse a little and see if i can find something.

Nominate, nominate, nominate. This also gives you free votes for the map you want because it is placed first. You wouldn't nominate a bad map either, that's just cruel.

People will still spam the first number no matter what, so use this to your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread