VoteMenu. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasieknms[Happy Panda]

Donator
Donator
i asked some people and saw the last post on this forum so i think we should add an votemenu Like : Votemute, (for micspammers/Spammers) votekick (If possible. because i think some people will abuse it aginst just Good players..) Votescramble (if teams are really unbalanced, so an player starts vote. and if more than 60% aggre it will scramble the teams). for now i through of those 3 if u got ideas then just tell me.. It would be nice to have an votemenu and i hope it will be created ^^.
PS: Sry i am bad at things like posting ideas or smth like that

AngryWolf.

The thing with vote. If you vote for anything, people are that lazy and just press yes [1]. I don't see any point of vote of anything.
To make it better, there should be No on number [1] And yes on [2]
Etc:

Votemute Sgt. Pikachu:
No [1]
Yes [2]

Voting created :3

I think max already did something with !votemute, ....
lets wait untill he reponses to this post :p

Reason why is !votemute !votegag !votesilence on saxton, and not on other servers is; TEST TEST TEST. If that doesn't explains enough, let me clarify to you good people... Voting by default is enabled in game, valve thinks this is good idea, server managers thinks this is bad idea. What do others think, i don't care. Implementing vote system is neuro science, how do i know this? Because i know who Douglas Adams is. Voting is in progress and ocasionally will be on orange, duel, dodgeball and who knows where else, maybe in Gabe Newell's toilet. Abusing is common thing with things like these, that's why i'm testing it on saxton, where annoying voice spam is frequent. After few days, you may find that some of you have rights to trigger !votemute, or maybe even !votekick, this can be negative side of server, if it's badly configured and given to wrong people, how do i now this? Because i like cookies and orange juice. ?(

Well, atleast thanks for explaining and i understand the thing with abuse.. *forgot what i wanted to say* well again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread