!vote anyone? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyl3

Just thought of a command that would allow the server to vote on somebody's joke/hat/taunt/whatever during a theater day, make the process a whole lot cleaner etc.

Maybe there could be a command that the warden could do which would be like !vote or !wvote

Just a nice quality of life idea that I think would be pretty neato. :D:

Reactions: TWC
Just realized I didn't post this in the suggestions section, my bad on that.

Moved
Oh btw, you damn lenny troller, try to make the jailbreak playerbase way better instead of letting it derail in a dark deep hole of disgusting memes and trolls

• Winner
Reactions: OxyGenE
!vote command? The vote button in theater should be fixed.

!vote command? The vote button in theater should be fixed.
Nope, on most maps you can hit the button and it won't do anything, although on one of the maps (I forgot which) a vote starting noise will be played but nothing else would happen.
Moved
Oh btw, you damn lenny troller, try to make the jailbreak playerbase way better instead of letting it derail in a dark deep hole of disgusting memes and trolls
Ty for the move, and putting a few lennys is not making the problem and neither is myself. The main problem is the fact that freekillers can wipe an entire team and go unpunished 95% of the time, as well as most blues not knowing the rules of being a guard.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Satan and OxyGenE
Ty for the move, and putting a few lennys is not making the problem and neither is myself. The main problem is the fact that freekillers can wipe an entire team and go unpunished 95% of the time, as well as most blues not knowing the rules of being a guard.
But it doesn't help neither reacting at their behaviors with such careless appearance, you should try to push more on them to make them feel a little bit "submissive to your orders". (this doesn't involve admin impersonation of course, but the whole scenario I was in front of, gave me the thought that there's no real sense in being warden/blue whatever on this specific server [understood even by a guy like me who doesn't take care of the jailbreak theme])

• Agree
But it doesn't help neither reacting at their behaviors with such careless appearance, you should try to push more on them to make them feel a little bit "submissive to your orders". (this doesn't involve admin impersonation of course, but the whole scenario I was in front of, gave me the thought that there's no real sense in being warden/blue whatever on this specific server [understood even by a guy like me who doesn't take care of the jailbreak theme])
Alright from I'm getting is that your saying that we need to basically scream at them to stop doing what they do and spam !call more for someone to pop in every now and then, but isnt that the exact reaction 90% of these freekillers want? In my eyes, acting like you don't care seems to fuel these rule breakers less than giving them an active reaction of yelling them to get off blue.

Edit: On an offtopic note, how does a thread that started with suggesting a command turn into proper reactions for freekillers/rulebreakers.

• Disagree
may someone tell me what this is about and if its still relevant?

In Jailbreak there is a minigame called Theatre where The prisoners or guards get to vote on a players joke/hat/anything. The OP is requesting a command for warden that basically creates a vote whether the Joke/Hat/anything was good or not, a simple yes/no vote would be enough.

Edit: Yes it's still relevant as far as I'm aware as it's just a quality of life request

Tbh I can see it being abused.
But there are maps that use to do press a button and voting would occur. It doesn't do it however.

TeamChat voting works for now, I don't see a reason to add it.

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Madact was right it could be abused. making the buttons work will be a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread