Invalid VorseNaut 2fort US Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my Admin application :). I guess it doesn't accept .docx files... Here's the plain text version.

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:67932724

Current Playtime: 2d 00:19:56h

Sourcebans Record: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:67932724&Submit=Search

Primary Servers:
*2fort US
*2fort #16

General Schedule:
Free Weekdays and Weekends from ~0500-1900
*Schedule varies

Working Microphone: Yes

Previous Experience as Admin or Moderator:
No previous Admin experience. Worked as a simulator technician and leadership role towards co-workers.

What Makes Me a Suitable Candidate:
I believe that I would make a fantastic candidate as I have the ability to judge a situation to the best of my abilities in a fair and non-biased way. As well as being able to uphold and enforce the laws, regulations and guidlines set forth by the Panda Community. I am frequently on the Panda 2fort US server as I like to talk with the members and practice my aim, sometimes when this server is full, I switch to the Panda 2fort #16 server. In the many times that I have been on either server, I have experienced a few hackers. Usually it is easy to determine whether or not they are hacking, as some may be more blatant than others. If I am accepted as Admin I believe that I will be able to bring justice to these servers and ensure the tranquility of our fellow Panda community.

Madact

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Contributor

You need 3 days playtime on the server in order to be valid. Please do not start farming session time to meet this requirement.
You can re-apply once you meet this requirement.

Invalid

• Friendly
Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread