Declined Vinny's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloofiVinny

Donator
Username:
Vinny / Emmy, I change usernames from time to time

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:205692799

Your age:
Above the required age of 15

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
3d 20:32:17h

Link to your Sourcebans record:
My Bans and my Comms

Who gave you permission to apply?
I'm older than 15 so I don't think it's needed

Server to are applying for:
Mainly 2fort #16 but I occasionally play on DR #09 aswell

General online times & time zone:
I'm usually online all the afternoon and play at around 2 PM from 5 PM but it can vary, however I can hop in whenever needed
My timezone is Estonia (GMT +3)

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes I do but I rarely use it

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
None but I'm willing to learn all the commands, I do know a few and how they work like /ban and /gag though.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?:
I spend most of my time on my PC, meaning I would have time to respond to calls more often. I've also encountered a lot of rule breakers while no admins have been online from the early afternoon. I also have a rather high-tier PC, meaning I would be able to join the server quickly to deal with the rule breakers

My Punishment list would go as follow:

I'd first warn at least 2 times depending on the situation, but it will be like that in most cases

For Toxicity/Insulting and Racism, and anything involving the chat/voice chat

1st Offense - 240 Minutes
2nd Offense - 720 Minutes
3rd Offense - 1440 Minutes
4th Offense - 4320 Minutes
5th Offense - 10080 Minutes
6th Offense - 999999 Minutes then I'd ask a Full to change it to a permanent gag

For anything involving bans such as NSFW Objectors and profile pictures:

1st Offense - 480 Minutes
2nd Offense - 1440Minutes
3rd Offense - 4320 Minutes
4th Offense - 10080 Minutes
5th Offense - 20160 Minutes
6th Offense - 9999999 Minutes, then like I've said earlier I'd ask a Full to change it

For Cheating I'd record the player and ban him for 999999 minutes and do the same thing as before.

For NSFW or anything not allowed as sprays I'd warn the player to change it, if he continues to use it I'd sprayban him.

Here are also my logs from HLstatsX :
Sessions
Chatlog

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i'll keep it short like with Anon

His sessions are nice, pretty friendly towards people but i do feel like he's still relatively "new" on the server, let me explain. While Vinny has more playtime than Anon he doesn't chat as often as him from what i could see in-game and in the chatlogs, however he does enforce the rules and calls whenever needed while also helping sometimes with rulebreakers who leave before i can join, mainly mic spammers.
That being said, the punishment list looks nice too but you can perma gag and mute already as a trial so the 9999999 is not needed in that scenario, only for Bans

Overall a friendly player, +1 from me

Thank you for applying vinny.

As Waxel already mentioned there is nothing really to say about your application as it fulfills its purpose, short but to the point. Your sessions are fine as you play daily on the server.
You're friendly and interactive with other players as well, though I would like to see some reports from you when we are currently busy or unable to handle them. I also have to agree with Waxel that you're relative new to the server.

For me personally it is a little to early to give a clear vote and will remain neutral for now.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Nikola
That's all the feedback we need so time to put this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

The applicant wanted to retract the application for personal reasons.
You can re-apply next month however and afterwards, after the 18th of December

Declined

• Sad
Reactions: Zee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread