Answered Villains allowed but not heros? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickybot

Banned
Ok so I was on Cryptodancer my fav map, then someone called MackMyra {Die fair} he kept on doing the box game on purpose, and he said oops accident tho each time 10 times in a row he went there so it was easy to tell he was trolling by using a bug which I can see as an expoilt so I call an admin and I rarely do that and this death was a savouir killing the troller and letting everyone else go AND THE ADMIN TALKS ABOUT THAT AND NOT THE TROLLING so what I'm getting at is it looks like people that cause shit are back up if they suck someones dick yet heros who take care of them the admins frown at them cause they take down the ppl they like or they don't know and just go after the ppl they know arent new to the server without even looking for context in the post logs.

This question is sponsored by
99% Absolute Confusion
1% Funny
Call to fix!

Because panda has a ton of different servers out side of dr who regularly check the forum. At this point man I can't tell whether or not you are serious, you have only talked about how mistreated you are by admins and being vitriolic towards everyone outside of those who play dr. You're spelling makes it very hard to even understand what your arguments are and your replies often veer off topic. If you have admin complaints, it is often better to go through proper channels and work on being articulate in your reasoning; these run on sentences and bad wording make it difficult for your posts and threads to be understood or taken seriously.

After more than 30 mins, I came up with something like a readable translation:

"There is a player keeping trolling us at the end of the map DR_Cryptodance at the final minigame(s), and laughs at the other players because he always chooses the most boring one. but the admin, which it was online wasn't bothered by that and was even talking about it, and he didn't took any action as this is a rulebreaking behaviour. but this looks like favouritism from the admin since the 'villain' sucks admins' dick and they can do whatever they want, and also the admins frown at whoever is the 'hero' trying to take this toxic guy down and they will punish him/her without even reading the past logs/chatlogs"

In my opinion, since the admin didn't cared about that, the 'villain' was just being silly and messing around with the other regulars/players and wasn't really necessary to take any punishment(s) since DR it's meant to be a funish gamemode, not a serious 1vs+20 last team standing highlander tournament with strict rules.
If he was 'exploiting' or doing something that is against our rules, you could've told the admin that at the time was online about the rulebreaker, otherwise you could easily report them here, DR admins, or whoever else that can handle the report, will decide if that's enough for a punishment.

Other than that I don't know what else to say since I didn't understood any other word from that.

I hope I've answered what you were asking.

Seriously, this is Hide'n'Seek of English grammar.

Ok so I was on Cryptodancer my fav map, then someone called MackMyra {Die fair} he kept on doing the box game on purpose, and he said oops accident tho each time 10 times in a row he went there so it was easy to tell he was trolling by using a bug which I can see as an expoilt so I call an admin
Isn't MackMyra allowed to do the box game if he continues getting to the end, every player has 7 min and after that it ends. You've could have also recorded a .dem file and reported it on forum if he was exploiting.

death was a savouir killing the troller and letting everyone else go AND THE ADMIN TALKS ABOUT THAT AND NOT THE TROLLING
Maybe because is against the rules, and didn't know the context?

so what I'm getting at is it looks like people that cause shit are back up if they suck someones dick yet heros who take care of them the admins frown at them cause they take down the ppl they like or they don't know and just go after the ppl they know arent new to the server without even looking for context in the post logs.
What are you trying to say? That the "troller" got away because the "hero" broke the rule for favouring?

To be honest, be patient and try to look at the view of the admin. Your call was named "keeps doing box game on purpose" which explains nothing about the situation how you explained it here. In my eyes I wouldn't see this as broken rule. Because there is no such rule that says: "Don't pick the same fun round every round" (I don't know what you dr players call it sorry).

Ok, some vital context is missing here...

Using the box game at the end of the map, force kills everyone and most often just ends the round. If a bhopper does this users can't actually play because before they've made it anywhere, someone going mach speed has already killed the entire server causing the round to start over.

When admins join the server, they observe the current situation. If the situation consists of a death favoring people over others, then that admin will point out that that is against the rules as well. Most likely afterwards, they'll look at the call, and if they find evidence that rules have been broken, they'll punish that person too.

Now @Rickybot , instead of complaining here, record people breaking rules and report them on the forums. Calling admin doesn't always help, this isn't our day job. If you want to make a difference, use our report system on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread