Declined Vecomti's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecomti

Name/Nickname: Vecomti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96602714

Online Times: I am usually online between 16:00 - 22:00 GMT +2 during weekdays, as for weekends, I am online between 11:00 - 04:00 GMT +2.

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a microphone and I use it a lot while I am playing.

Previous experiences as an Admin/Mod: None, but I am not entirely oblivious as of their duties.

What Panda community servers do you usually play on?: I only play on the 2Fort server.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I have zero experience but I can learn.

Why should we choose you?: I am very active and I appreciate the rules. I remind and inform people when they break rules, I. E; if someone is spawncamping and/or mic-spamming, I will inform them of the rules and the concequences of breaking them. I like the community and I wish to contribute.

What will you do as an Admin?: I will do as I am currently doing; reminding and informing, except I will take action if they continue to disobey.

In terms of taking action, I would first ask the other admins about how they punish rulebreakers for each of the rules in order to kind of make my own list on how to deal with them (if such a list does not already exist). as an example, I would ask a fellow admin how long of a mute someone who is continously mic-spamming would receive after a warning, then how long of a mute they would receive if they continue after the first mute and so on.

If I were to take actions without the help of others, I would;

1. For spamming (mic and- chat-spam) first give a warning, then give a 30 minute long mute, then double it until a mute/gag reaches two hours, where I would extend it for a day. If they were to continue after this I would mute/gag them for a week.
  2. For spawncamping, give a warning. If they were to continue, I would slay them, and if they continue after that point I would first kick them, and after that I would ban them for an hour, then double it if he/she were to continue.
  3. for disrespect give a warning. If they were to continue, I would kick, then ban for one hour - one day depending on how rude they were.
  4. If anyone were to hack or cheat I would permanently ban them without a warning.

• Dislike
Reactions: Matth
Uhh, it would not feel right to put it into the application for some strange reason, but this is a recent account and my new main acccount. I have played on Panda servers before and I have 3,5k + hours in TF2

Your application looks very nice and tidy and you seem like a great guy here, and you sound like a professional, but your chatlogs tells another story..

23 Sep 2014 23:14:06Is that utter shit dominating me
24 Sep 2014 16:00:19Good day, Filthy Console Pesant
23 Sep 2014 23:28:36GG you stereotypical shit
23 Sep 2014 23:28:28Are you fucking dumb?
23 Sep 2014 23:28:21Phat, don't look like a fucking retard
23 Sep 2014 20:54:56Filthy Console scum
22 Sep 2014 21:23:04Go "umad" somewhere else, shit kid.
22 Sep 2014 21:24:29Utter shit

And I could keep looking through your chats, and it seems like you tend to swear a lot. So it's going to be a -1 from me.

Your application looks very nice and tidy and you seem like a great guy here, and you sound like a professional, but your chatlogs tells another story..

23 Sep 2014 23:14:06Is that utter shit dominating me
24 Sep 2014 16:00:19Good day, Filthy Console Pesant
23 Sep 2014 23:28:36GG you stereotypical shit
23 Sep 2014 23:28:28Are you fucking dumb?
23 Sep 2014 23:28:21Phat, don't look like a fucking retard
23 Sep 2014 20:54:56Filthy Console scum
22 Sep 2014 21:23:04Go "umad" somewhere else, shit kid.
22 Sep 2014 21:24:29Utter shit

And I could keep looking through your chats, and it seems like you tend to swear a lot. So it's going to be a -1 from me.

While most of it is when people are trying to be a... "meanie" or a troll towards people who get mad when they die, the "Filthy Console Peasant" is a joke between me and a guy named "Converted Console Peasant" and "utter shit" is something I say when I get dominated/killed by an in-game friend of mine, and it is usually combined with me speaking with a silly voice to him over chat, ehh ^.^''

While most of it is when people are trolling, the "Filthy Console Peasant" is a joke between me and a guy named "Converted Console Peasant" and "utter shit" is something I say when I get dominated/killed by an in-game friend of mine, and it is usually combined with me speaking with a silly voice to him over chat, ehh ^.^''

Oh, didn't know about that. Anyways, you tend to swear a whole lot, which in my opinion isn't a +1, if you understand. But what about the other insults such as
23 Sep 2014 23:28:36 GG you stereotypical shit
23 Sep 2014 23:28:28 Are you fucking dumb?
23 Sep 2014 23:28:21 Phat, don't look like a fucking retard
22 Sep 2014 21:23:04 Go "umad" somewhere else, shit kid.
?

While most of it is when people are trolling, the "Filthy Console Peasant" is a joke between me and a guy named "Converted Console Peasant" and "utter shit" is something I say when I get dominated/killed by an in-game friend of mine, and it is usually combined with me speaking with a silly voice to him over chat, ehh ^.^''
Oh, didn't know about that. Anyways, you tend to swear a whole lot, which in my opinion isn't a +1, if you understand. But what about the other insults such as
23 Sep 2014 23:28:36 GG you stereotypical shit
23 Sep 2014 23:28:28 Are you fucking dumb?
23 Sep 2014 23:28:21 Phat, don't look like a fucking retard
22 Sep 2014 21:23:04 Go "umad" somewhere else, shit kid.
?

I understand ^.^

I personally like the 16:00:19 quote ^_^

I think i have seen this guy. Im not sure. But i like the him app.

I think i have seen this guy. Im not sure. But i like the him app.

Um... you should write only if you know the person and you can tell us more about him. :)

:confused: Its only a +1

Men... see this:

And more...
Even my post has more content xD Can i not comment about an app? :confused:
It is the only one that I liked and that I commented

No, what i am saying is that admins will choose.If you comment you should comment something about player.Jani was told to stop commenting unless he knows so.I understand you are new,but its just that players might depend too much.Which means they cna create fake accs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread