Accepted Vanilla`s Reapplication for MarioKart #18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

Donator
Name - Nickname : Sinem - Vanilla

Your age : 17

Who gave you permission to apply ? : I do not need permission , im above the age limit.

Your Steam32 ID: 110626960

General online times and timezone : UTC+03:00 Eastern European Time
5PM to 10PM on Weekdays. And alot more on Weekends

Wich of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : I wish to apply for MarioKart #18 and yes.

Do you have a microphone: Yes i do altough im not going to be using it.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Resigned Trial-Admin on Panda community , and a Full-Moderator on an Unturned RP server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes i do , i know the basics of it since i was a Trial Admin on Panda Community before.

Why should we choose you to be a part of our team ?: Since #18 is lacking Admins , i believe i could be a huge part of the team taking on the server and punishing rule breakers and such.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Here is my Policies , i hope they are decent enough:

Spawncamping

I would give 2 warnings with slay first and if they kept on going , 180 Minutes ban.

Exploiting

2 warnings and if they continue Exploiting , i would take a screenshot of the exploit , punish him for 300 Minutes . And send the image of the Exploit to the map`s creator so they can fix the issue and update the map.

Hacking

I would record their suspicious gameplay and send it to my mentor or another GameServer Admin , so they can Perma ban them if they are hacking.

Racism

Im highly against racism and my punishment for this action would be only 1 Warning and if he kept on being Racist , 1440 Minute gag- mute.

Not talking English in both chat and voice chat

2 Warnings and if continued , 60 minute gag or mute .

Call Abuse

120 Minute ban.

Impersonating an Admin

I would warn them by telling them to change their name , if they did not , a ban for 180 Minutes.

Thank you for reading my app!
Please leave feedback if you know me enough.

Last edited:
Good luck
Yes please, Mario Kart is in desperate need of an active admin. If there is noone willing to mentor, I can do most of it except for the sourcebans part.
Like half of the servers? or i'm just insanely wrong.

Reactions: Bass
Yes please, Mario Kart is in desperate need of an active admin. If there is noone willing to mentor, I can do most of it except for the sourcebans part.
I would very much like for Zeprus to be my mentor if i get to be a Trial Admin again , since he has moderative experiences on MK at the past :]

Zeprus is not an admin and cannot be your mentor. As nice as it is from him he cannot be given information on your progress, problems, feedback and so forth as it is admin information only.

However you can still go to him for advice, so long as it is sourcemod related and not the inner workings of panda community related. Though it's not been that long since Zeprus moved on, there are some features he will not have knowledge about.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla
EDIT:
Added more details in timezone and online times section

accepted, welcome back in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread