Declined Valyntine's US 2Fort admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valyntine

Donator
Username: Valyntine (Bully Maguire)

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:206058429

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
728hrs 44mins

Link to your Sourcebans record
Ban List | Panda Community SourceBans

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report.
US 2Fort

General online times & time zone
Any time after 5pm CST and all day weekends

Do you have a working microphone?
Yeah

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Worked as a manager at an Arby's location

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
Hundreds of hours of playtime on the server and a good understanding of the social climate of the 2fort server, an general understanding of the rules and a commitment to my fellow players
#MaguireForMod

Apologies for the late response from this as it's rather a busy time of the year.

So I've been able to gather what I can. First let's link up your previous admin application:

To put anything to note from your previous application it looks like you haven't attempted to fulfil the requested improvements making your application lack content. I'm mainly referring to Loli police and Gold's comment. It just makes it difficult to know if you are suitable for this role. Would be good if you could expand on this.

You don't make many calls anymore (I checked this about 1 week ago so if this has changed I apologies) probably due to the lack of response you've received previously but with two full admins attempting to cover calls there you should have a better time. Most of them are about hacking, which then brings us to your only player report which failed due to no evidence. I would suggest you call when you can towards rulebreaking to help out the current cover and make a new report with proof to show you are capable of gathering evidence.

Since your lack of post activity on the forums is low and our current team is limited, we cannot get much information about you in terms of playtime / presence. This is mainly our problem not yours, but it will explain the lack of feedback you'll get towards this. I did receive at least two admins about this but their feedback was about your previous behaviour, not current. Hopefully someone will be able to bump into you for the coming weeks.

We'd just need time to see you on the servers and for you to improve what is requested. If you have any question you can contact me on this thread or in private.

Ah yes, I have seen more activity from administrators on the server as of late, you are as well correct about the current lack of reports I've sent in; though again there has been improvement recently.

I mainly interact with the panda community in-game on the server itself, as I've never really been one to participate in online forums. (I'm a lurker, to put it colloquially) Though I'd be more than happy to dip my toes into the platform.

Now returning to the primary issue; I'm a 2fort player. I really only play 2fort, on this server specifically. I enjoy playing multiple times a day here- if I recall correctly I just wrapped up my fourth session. (played quite well, might I add) Though my forums account is rather young, I've been playing this 2fort server for a few years, and I've seen people come and go, and I believe that the reason people leave the community is due to what seems to be a lack of care from the administrative team. I know this is untrue; as you've stated it's been understaffed and frankly left without a server-specific admin for some time now. Which leads me to say that now more than ever, I want to fill that role, not just for the server, but for the people. I honestly love the server and the many fun interactions I've had there over the years, and I'd like to give back to it in the capacity of protecting it from those few who would see it suffer. Whether it be script kiddies or abrasive personalities spouting racial slurs. Moving forward, I will do my best to show the team my commitment.

Thank you for your consideration. :balloonicorn:

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
I don't believe Kyro has anything to add as they havn't been activity enough and/or on the same timezone as you.

I see you have done what was suggested to improve which is great! It helps us out know what kind of applicant you are and if you are a fit for this role so I thank you for that.

I'll put this under review . Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Happy
Reactions: Valyntine and Kyro
declined, you may apply again in a month; 21.01.2023.

• Dislike
Reactions: Y_COMIENZO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread