v1_panda2 !! (1 Viewer)

Master Keiii

Finally it's almost finished!

The map is working so far. Tested. and yeh.
Just trying to add some decompile protection because it already has been decompiled by a few and used for their communities then.

Well well.. here the changes:

Changed Skybox - if you look clearly at the old one you see thats its a fucking square of blue nothingness
Put up the playerclip in the corridor a bit - no more spawnkilling possible from the corridor
Set playerhurt next to the playerclip so people will remember to not get down there and camp all the time
Put playerclip on the floor in front of the windows so you can walk out without getting stuck that easily (note: you still have to somehow get up this 1 step)
Changed control point name
Added my name under the original mapper's name (heh. i just had to)
Added navigation file (.nav) in the map file (.bsp) so no 2 downloads are required anymore for new players (.bsp + .nav now only .bsp)

Anything more you want? Any suggestion is welcome unless its a major change in the map itself.

~ .: ~

It's hard to get out of that window in the second floor with high speed (Scout and Medic). You have to jump and you simply jump against the wall and the enemie shots you in the back. Is it possible to make that window bigger or (what would be a lot easyer) a small bevel in front of the window so you can simply run out without jumping. Would save many Medic lives and ubercharges :whistling: .

dayofmone' said:
It's hard to get out of that window in the second floor with high speed (Scout and Medic). You have to jump and you simply jump against the wall and the enemie shots you in the back. Is it possible to make that window bigger or (what would be a lot easyer) a small bevel in front of the window so you can simply run out without jumping. Would save many Medic lives and ubercharges :whistling: .

Put playerclip on the floor in front of the windows so you can walk out without getting stuck that easily ( Be happy with this ) :love: :p

Put playerclip on the floor in front of the windows so you can walk out without getting stuck that easily ( Be happy with this ) :love: :pellent.

Excellent :thumbsup: . Would be very happy about this.

Edit: OK, I need to work on those quotations ;) .

dayofmone' said:
Put playerclip on the floor in front of the windows so you can walk out without getting stuck that easily ( Be happy with this ) :love: :pellent.

dayofmone' said:
Edit: OK, I need to work on those quotations .

Take your time. 8)

dayofmone' said:

dayofmone' said:
Edit: OK, I need to work on those quotations .

Take your time. 8)
Quoting everything is no problem. But only a line... :p

Edit: Hm, failed again :cursing:

lold :thumbsup:

you can try the map if you want.
talk to an admin and he will let you for a while to tell us what you like and what you dont like... :p

by that i mean you can test the playerclip in front of the windows

Ofc i want to try :) . Thanks for doing all that work for us :thumbup: .

"Keep posts related to thread topic, otherwise i'll consider them as a spam and ultimately delete them."

dm_duel_v1_panda2 will go live this night!

~~~~~

hoorraay

Master Keiii' said:
dm_duel_v1_panda2 will go live this night!

~~~~~

hoorraay
Well, so i have something to be happy about this day when i come back from school ^^ .
Excellent work you Hammered there, btw :thumbsup: !

Users who are viewing this thread