Declined Vætta admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron1n

- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Vætta, pronounced (Vatta)
- Your age
I am currently 20 years of age.
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I am older than 15 so therefore I did not require an admin permission to apply.
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:76854201
- Your general online times and your timezone
I am currently in quarantine so I am on during most times of the day mostly after 12PM, and I play on EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I wish to apply for the NY trade server. I have no issue of going to another server in case of a report as long as I do not get too high of a ping.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I indeed have a microphone.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I used to be an admin for Squishysquish servers (No longer around) about 4 years ago.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have not used source mod however I am used to using admin commands via the game itself through the console.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I originally left TF2 after 4 years due in part that my favorite server shut down, after coming back and playing on Panda for a while I have finally found another server to call home. I am a regular on the NY trade server and have seen admins do their jobs first hand; along with my previous experience as an admin I feel I would fit right in. I also try to warn people of server rules such as mic spamming and caps in the chat, I have also started posting in the forums as well. The main reason I want to become admin is I wish to make the server a fun experience for everyone and I often find that I cannot do much against players who are toxic/breaking the rules and feel powerless to do anything except call an admin.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Bans- (Minutes): 480 > 1440 > 4320 > 10080 > Permanent
-Cheating/Scripts (Permanent)
-Point Exploitation

Comms - (Minutes): 480 > 1440 > 4320 > 10080 > 20160 > 43200 > Permanent
- Racism (Depending on the level I may perma ban on the spot)
- Mic spam
-
Toxicity

Sprays - 2 warning kicks, any more will result in a ban.
-NSFW
-Offensive/borderline racist
-Nudity

Conscientious objectors - 2 warning kicks, any more will result in a ban.
-NSFW
-Offensive/borderline racist
-Nudity

Useful Links
Hlstats (
I am not sure why the website didn't record my playtime on the NY trade server as I know for a fact I've played for more than 72 hours on this server)
Bans - 0
Comms - 0

• Informative
Reactions: fanthom
Hey Vætta!

Thanks for applying, let's get right into it nice and early, shall we?

The application looks clean, sessions look good, and punishments are in-line with the rest of the US Trade team. I've seen you a couple of times on the server, and I don't recall having any bad experiences with you :D

I'm glad to see you are eager to help out; however, I want to see a decent amount of activity on forums (creating reports/chatting in the shoutbox and participating in threads around the forums). This shows us that you are vigilant and going above and beyond to help out US Trade with rule-breakers other than just utilizing /call.

Overall, I feel like I would need some more time to see you around more in both US Trade and the forums. I want to be sure that I can recognize you as an administrative figure before I give a +1.
With that being said, I will remain NEUTRAL for now.

I don't have a lot too add so ill keep this short.
I agree with Bish, Your chat log and sourcebans are clean which is what we all like to see. You help admins out if they're not in the server in time by pointing out the rules to rule breakers, i've also noticed you use !calladmin wisely.
I've seen you a lot in the US servers and you seem friendly to new members and to the regulars.
If anyone else doesn't put anything negative I'll give a +1

Good luck on your App buddy! :)

• Informative
Some insultish/toxic stuff happened not so much time ago, and can be seen on the first pages of your chatlog.
Wasn't much active lately because of exams, but I personally would wait on this instead of just rolling the dice.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: fanthom and ZeroPC
Some insultish/toxic stuff happened not so much time ago, and can be seen on the first pages of your chatlog.
Wasn't much active lately because of exams, but I personally would wait on this instead of just rolling the dice.
Thank you for the feedback Mikey, which page of the chat log are you referring to, page 8 perhaps? I could provide an explanation to my comments. Thanks.

• Winner
Hey Vætta,

In my first reply to your application, I mentioned I was going to observe you and stay NEUTRAL. It's been a little over 2 weeks now and I haven't seen many reports on forums nor any rule-enforcing in chat. For this, I'm going to have to give you a -1.

Sorry about the wait on my end. From what I observed, I don't really have much to give you a -1. You're friendly towards other players, you're active on forums,pretty active on the server, and I see you frequently warn players. As long as you keep all that up, I think you'll do fine.

+1

I'm late to the party c:

I wish I was on the server more often these last few weeks so that I could have observed you some more. However, there were few times that I did get to see you. The chat that Mikey had brought up shows a bit of your negative side, but it doesn't seem too much of a problem overall in my opinion. Just make sure that you're mature to everyone and try not to stoop to others level if they are causing issues/discomfort to others on the server. Composure is important in these situations and for this role.

You're pleasent to have around on the server and I have seen you enforce rules. You use your mic, so I know theirs more to your actions than just the chat logs and I believe you're mature enough to have a shot at this position. I hope you take what we say and continue on to improve upon your faults. Good luck and here's a +1

That's all the feedback we need, putting this under review.

Any questions or incoming inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::):

declined.
you may apply again in a month; 14.10.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread