Declined USJB Report (PandaKing) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan1986

I usually don't really make reports but these blus have been atrocious for this whole time I've been online now

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2023-02-01 23-04-36 (online-video-cutter.com).mp4
    11.9 MB
Thats literally the maps Arena, it isn't meatgrinder.

Arena is not considered meatgrinder and is a completely separate minigame.

Arena can be played anywhere as long as there is adequate space for players to move around or is in a designated arena play space, such as the one present in the video.

Since when is Arena not considered Meatgrinder and/or can be done with more than 3 blus, in literally all my days this has never been allowed
For it to be meatgrinder, the area where FF is being done has be about as large as a cell.

Most Arenas are way bigger than that.

Sorry to pop in, just a quick question.
Since theres a ammoglitcher in the vid, does this man have to make another report or can it be done here?

Sorry to pop in, just a quick question.
Since theres a ammoglitcher in the vid, does this man have to make another report or can it be done here?
They'll also be punished.

Since when is Arena not considered Meatgrinder and/or can be done with more than 3 blus, in literally all my days this has never been allowed
As long as reds have ample room to move around in it is not meatgrinder. The arena on bootcamp is fairly sizeable and provides reds ample room to move around in. Pandaking will not be banned but that ammoglitcher you didn't report for some reason will be.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread