Completed USJB 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Donator
You read the title correctly. Literally usjb2

The current US jailbreak server is
hlstats.PNG
It currently is sitting as one of the most popular jailbreak server in team fortress (shoutout to the current admins and regs that have kept it this way). I and others are confident that if another jailbreak server based in the US was opened, it would survive the tough early stage and go on to be another popular jailbreak server hopefully. Anyways I'm too lazy to go on or to make this look really good, so I'll just leave a poll from here. Cheers

US JB 2 sounds like a great idea to me, the popularity shown already in the OP warrants a second server on it's own, that being said it is also one of Panda's most popular servers with plenty of people struggling to get in at peak times as it's often full even with the increased player limit. I know there's evidently gonna be the "jb bad hurr" nonsense from some people but it really wouldn't effect those who don't play in any way, and I noticed there's even a "JB sucks" option for you guys, nicely done. If I could influence the decision in any way, it'd be a +1 from me ?

I'm staying in the between.

As much as I want to say yes in this suggestion it brings me to one point. EU JB
If USJB #2 gets added we are officially saying our goodbye to EUJB. Some people are trying to bring back EUJB but this suggestion could be the dust of EUJB

I can't even imagine @ZeroPC reaction of a third jb server xDDD

Honestly, I think a second USJB would be good, considering how popular it is. There are literally times when I'm trying to answer calls but the server is full and I can't get on. I have no problems with that. The problem is I have no idea how the jb admin team will deal with it while we up our ranks. JB is an very active and high maintenance gamemode that almost always needs an admin and right now we don't have enough people to manage both an incredibly popular jb server along with a new one. I think if we had the man power it would be a good idea, but until then, I'm tentative at best.

A second USJB server is something i'd like to see as long as it has something unique to it such as bhop, no blue crits, jb redux, 24/7 mlcastle, etc. otherwise it will likely end up being a waiting room for the original USJB.

instead of full crits or no crits have USJB2 use mini crits !!! :):)
this'll maybe stop the suggestions to remove BLU crits on the server we have currently and still gives BLU team just a little bit of an advantage against REDs

• Clever
Reactions: Kazzy and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread