Answered US Servers not Appearing on Server List (1 Viewer)

PistolPoppinSince02

Donator
First off I apologize if this is already a known issue. But yeah the US servers just aren't there. Tried joining via a friend on the server and still was not able to hop on. For a time frame this first occurred yesterday, and still persists now. Doubled Checked bans and blacklisted servers and I should be good on both fronts. Once again sorry if this is a known issue

Attachments

• Screenshot (90).png
    Screenshot (90).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot (91).png
    Screenshot (91).png
    147.8 KB · Views: 90
Like you stated it’s a known issue. If it doesn’t appear in your favorite bar, you can search if it still appears in your “History” tab and connect that way. Alternatively you can go to HL Stat and press the “Join Button” located Here. As another option you can open up developer console and type “connect [server IP here]” and join ( the server IP for US Jailbreak is 193.38.251.14:27015).

You should note that if you’re not a donator ( and sometimes even if you are) if the server is hovering around 30-32 user you may not be able to join/get kicked due to full slots or slot resvervation. You also have “server is not full” unticked so there’s also the chance the server will not appear since it tends to be full a large majority of the time.

First off I apologize if this is already a known issue. But yeah the US servers just aren't there. Tried joining via a friend on the server and still was not able to hop on. For a time frame this first occurred yesterday, and still persists now. Doubled Checked bans and blacklisted servers and I should be good on both fronts. Once again sorry if this is a known issue
please check if the issue persists, if it does please send me a traceroute screenshot to this ip 193.38.251.1

open windows cmd > enter tracert 193.38.251.1 and wait for it to finish

also if you want to lookup bans on sourcebans you'd enter a steamid and not the full steam url.

should look something like this.

1cln.png

• Informative
Reactions: _Black
should look something like this.

1cln.png
Connecting via console commands as Chae recommended is working for me. However the initial problem of the server not appearing in the custom browser tabs did persist. I followed the instructions and those were the results. My problem connecting is resolved so I'm good, and hopefully the cmd stuff helps you on your front.

Attachments

• Screenshot (92).png
    Screenshot (92).png
    103 KB · Views: 85
Connecting via console commands as Chae recommended is working for me. However the initial problem of the server not appearing in the custom browser tabs did persist. I followed the instructions and those were the results. My problem connecting is resolved so I'm good, and hopefully the cmd stuff helps you on your front.
maybe give it some time, it should show up as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread