Accepted US Jailbreak Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Donator
Username: Bambi

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:72823153

Your age: 21

Current playtime: 13 days

Sb link: Bans and Comms

Who gave you permission to apply: Semi

Primary server: Jailbreak US

General online times & time zone: UTC-4, My actual times vary whenever I can or feel like joining. I could easily dedicate 30+ minutes every other day without any other admin supervision, mainly to help cover the current sprees where no admins are available

Do you have a working microphone?: Yeah

Previous experience: I helped mentor and or have worked with all the current jailbreak admins now and had a little over a year spent being an admin already on this specific server. Not to mention my other stunts on other communities which you could find out more about on my previous applications if you really cared.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?:

Well first off I’d like to start by saying that since I left I’ve had plenty of time to reflect about before. I made my fair share of mistakes, some I can admit to and others that were blown out of proportion, But the main point being I’ve learned now how to avoid those now so I could cause little to no issues If I were to ever administrate here again. I don’t want to dig too far deep into this though, since this portion is mainly about why I’m a suitable candidate.

Anyways, Other reasons why I would be a great addition is because I’ve been apart of this server for years now and I’m well aware of how everything on either the forums or servers functions all be it server command or forum sections like Promotions/Demotions :). I’ve handled reports/suggestions in the past and as mentioned before helped mentor all of the current jailbreak admins here today. I also like to think I bring a generally uplifting and exciting attitude to jailbreak so that therefore everyone isn’t really stressed about my presence on the server and everything flows nicely. Lastly I want to mention I’m not afraid to put my foot down like before even if it’s against regulars on the server, I know some people had a problem with this but I always will approach certain situations in the most fair and realistic way possible.

Onto punishments, I think these are the current flag bearing standards and of course with warnings first when necessary.

720<1440<4320<10080<43200<Perm with the exception of hacking which will be treated with a permanent server ban

(Although It’s nearly impossible to keep track right now, If players get punished enough so that I start to notice, I’ll begin stacking as followed): 120<240<480<720<Perm. As far as I’m aware, this is still time spent on the server, the guardbans themselves will not disappear until they spend those minutes on the server so I think the length is fair. As for Mfking, Whether it’s accidental or not depends. If intentional it’s going to be a permanent guardban, accidental I’ll treat it with a standard 120 minute guardban.

Ranging from erotic or simply innapropriate I’ll obviously give a clear warning and remove the spray, followed by permanent spray ban if seen again.

You are Summoned-
@Sin.
@Gold
@Semicolon Backslash
@Random Coffee Table
@PNN

If I Missed something above You’d like me to clarify feel free to ask me in private or to answer here, the punishment section has always made me feel like I missed something despite checking over and over. Thanks to those who stopped and checked out this app, hope to see you around on the server.

Hi,

love to see you apply again, both me and you have done this back and forth a lot.

i will be brief with my reply, as there is not much to mention from my side. I know you had a few beefs with a few people, but a little bird flew by and told me it’s handled. You know the deal on jb server, which is earning respect so people dont fuck with you, how to stack properly and all this.

Take my +1 my good friend and partner in crime

You were a good admin before and definitely did a lot for this server while you were full. I'd love to have you back as long as you can keep your cool with other staff members.

+1

I don't really have too much to add, you were a great admin before who handled the server really well and it sounds like most of internal disagreements have been dealt with, which was really the only potential knock. We can always use the help and It'd be great to have you back.

+1

All of the good points have already been taken :(. I don't really want to sound like a broken record but you were an amazing admin and did a lot of good for the server. You coming back would be nothing but good.

+1

Well, that was quick. I'm happy to see the admin team and most people based on reactions have a mostly positive outlook for me possibly coming back.

Still, I want to reassure the idea that I've learned a lot since I resigned, and want to come back in a much more settle and peaceful manor. Obviously I can't get everyone to support me after everything, but that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to strive for everyone's support. Please, if you do have some concerns feel free to reach out to me. Even if you aren't an admin, I still consider everyone's criticism very important regardless of some silly title.

My discord is Bambi#3115. I don't bite, mostly ;). See you around

I am going to keep this open until 4th of March(2 weeks from original post cooldown) to see if there's anymore feedback from other admins or regulars for something we need to know about the applicant that we're not aware of. Private is all right but I believe Bambi would appreciate it if you commented here or to him as you can see above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread