Declined Upgrade Hightower Server Capacity to 32 Players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that a server full of 32 players can present possible performance issues, but the increased capacity can translate into greater player retention. If the server is full, players are more likely to give up on queuing and move on to the next server; if the server has more slots, this issue is marginally mitigated, and players will be more likely to join again in the future when they see larger player counts and open slots.

no

it's crowded and chaotic enough as it is with 24 players aa

Hightower isn't full enough to increase the player limit. It barely reaches the max, no real point in increasing it (imo)
1628305979383.png

Poll was made and will close in 7 days

• Dumb
Reactions: Chermal
Gold made a good point. Hightower doesn't seem to hit the max amounts of players unlike jailbreak when it was 24 slots instead of 32.

it's crowded and chaotic enough as it is with 24 players aa

This was a common argument when increasing slots. Some people think its ok with increasing slots while other think that increasing slots will cause more chaos and lead to pain in the ass moments.

Or you just don’t want more people kicking your ass and keeping your points below 1000

What the hell are you trying to prove? This suggestion is literally increasing slots not "I want to expose Chermal stats".

My vote is a no. As I said, Gold made a very good point on hightower rarely not hitting the max amount of players and it is unnecessary increasing slots when it doesn't even hit 24 players. When hightower goes popular and fills up to 24 players consistently then you can feel free to re-suggest it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread