Updates for Jailbreak. (1 Viewer)

TheWalkingCake

Like jailbreak or not everyone can agree the fact that a gamemode should get updated at 1 point, jb is legit stuck in 2 map rotations (Mlcastle and hop), the map named jailfort is full of bugs and exploits, wip map is a map that no one likes so it does not get chosen and we also have 3 versions of famous for no reason. We have old plugins that can be updated and can remove rules such as deadtalking and many exploits. We were promised an update "until Sunday" but that was a month ago and it was promised cause a regular named Bambi asked "how much for a jb update" and he gave 4x the price that was asked which is 200$ its been almost 2 years maybe more since jb had any updates if you don't count remakes of maps (hop,snowday and famous) something should be done for this cause people will lose interest for jb.

Justin | XplosiveAction

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Cant agree with this more. Shit needs to get done, badly.

Semicolon backslash

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin

TheWalkingCake

Also, I know for a fact that there was a test for the update and it did not go well when a specific lr was chosen, but everything else was working perfectly why not just disable it, or not add it at all.

Justin | XplosiveAction

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
You’re talking about the one where everyone is in a tank. Not hard to remove I think and the overall test with Kevin on the maps worked well. The plugin can wait since what we have is fine ifs just the new one is a lot better. But the maps is really what not only important, but easy as well

• Agree
Reactions: TheWalkingCake

TheWalkingCake

You’re talking about the one where everyone is in a tank. Not hard to remove I think and the overall test with Kevin on the maps worked well. The plugin can wait since what we have is fine ifs just the new one is a lot better. But the maps is really what not only important, but easy as well
Yes that is what I am talking about, I don't think its hard cause like atm we have commit rockers whatever the name is disabled before you could do it

Je Hooft

Donator
I can also confirm that vsh works a lot better than I expected it to work on jb maps (from experience with the test server). And I think the minigame that was all bugged out was called mechanical mercenaries?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)