Updated JB Regular Tier List (1 Viewer)

My tier list is not the best but it's mostly on vibes. If you're on the "better guard" then I think you make a better guard than rebeller. If you're on "Better Prisoner" than vice versa. There are players (William Murdoch, K_Inkling) who could be in multiple tiers, but I made a distinction between "Only Plays Red" and "Does not appear to be concerned by the actions going on around them". The latter, like William Murdoch, went into "Does Not Care, is Unbothered". And that tier (which could easily include players like K_Inkling or even Solo or myself if you want to stretch the definition enough) is more for the players who just seem to be wholly focused on their own minigame within the round, or whom are simply passive participants in the chaos, or are just... here to watch the world burn as they prepare their dinner with the flames. Then there's players who I think have such skill in the mainline game that they can do whatever the fuck they want and they are just good at either.

Then you have people who I could not accurately rank, whether it's because I can't read their name or because I don't have enough data. I think, for those, it's generally self-evident where you are.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 11.36.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 11.36.58 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 112
My tier list is not the best but it's mostly on vibes. If you're on the "better guard" then I think you make a better guard than rebeller. If you're on "Better Prisoner" than vice versa. There are players (William Murdoch, K_Inkling) who could be in multiple tiers, but I made a distinction between "Only Plays Red" and "Does not appear to be concerned by the actions going on around them". The latter, like William Murdoch, went into "Does Not Care, is Unbothered". And that tier (which could easily include players like K_Inkling or even Solo or myself if you want to stretch the definition enough) is more for the players who just seem to be wholly focused on their own minigame within the round, or whom are simply passive participants in the chaos, or are just... here to watch the world burn as they prepare their dinner with the flames. Then there's players who I think have such skill in the mainline game that they can do whatever the fuck they want and they are just good at either.

Then you have people who I could not accurately rank, whether it's because I can't read their name or because I don't have enough data. I think, for those, it's generally self-evident where you are.
I have never played on blu :)

Reactions: Beatrice Jubilee

Users who are viewing this thread