Declined update what does and doesn't count as baiting (1 Viewer)

Would this be a good change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous Rules:
A list of things that count as baiting:
  • Heavy spinning mini-gun when nobody is rebelling
  • Sniper aiming their sights at a Prisoners
  • Engineers building dispensers to block the REDs
  • Guards standing and/or running above prisoners
  • Guards firing weapons randomly
  • Guards entering a red only area
  • Being in a RED only area in a game actively in use
  • A Guard entering a Prisoners Melee Range
  • Pyros airblasting non-rebelling Prisoners
  • A Guard entering a cell while Prisoners are still inside
  • Sniper/Scout/Pyro throwing Jarate/Milk/Gas Pass at Prisoners

Updated Rules (changes bold):

A list of things that count as baiting:
  • Heavy spinning mini-gun when nobody is rebelling.
  • Sniper aiming their sights at non-rebelling Prisoners.
  • Engineers building dispensers to block the REDs.
  • Guards standing and/or running above prisoners while being in their melee range.
  • Guards firing weapons and or projectiles randomly.
  • Guards entering a red only area.
  • Being in a RED only area in a game actively in use.
  • A Guard entering a Prisoners Melee Range for over one second, and or repeatedly getting inside their melee range. (Exceptions include Hat Day).
  • Pyros airblasting non-rebelling Prisoners (exceptions include when a rebeller is attacking the warden with their melee)
  • A Guard entering a cell while Prisoners are still inside.
  • Sniper/Scout/Pyro throwing Jarate/Milk/Gas Pass at non-rebelling Prisoners.
  • Demoman placing Stickies (not including Sticky Jumper rounds) near non-rebelling prisoners, and or placing stickies to camp specific areas (i.e Warday), or to keep a red(s) in one area. Stickies must be activated within 20 seconds of being placed down (including Sticky Jumper rounds).

Prisoners and rebels are two different things. You can do the following above to a rebel without someone calling out 'baiting'. If they do they don't know the difference between them both.
Baiting is what changes a prisoner to a rebel. You cannot bait a rebel because they all ready are...a rebel xD

All you've done really is extended them with more words when I was to believe these rules are pretty much clear in their shorter form...
Let see others opinions on this :ok_hand:

(Note if confused, rebel = rebeller )

Blus should just know not to bait and keep their distance from the reds either way. Also, when a red hits a blu, they get rebel status, how would blus know if the red/rebeller hit the blu cause they felt like it or because they were baiting?

Also, DAYZ ARE BANNED.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Hillbilly
Blus should just know not to bait and keep their distance from the reds either way. Also, when a red hits a blu, they get rebel status, how would blus know if the red/rebeller hit the blu cause they felt like it or because they were baiting?

Also, DAYZ ARE BANNED.

You're not supposed to hit baiters. Also, I think you were joking with that last sentence, but how come things like War day are allowed then?

Prisoners and rebels are two different things. You can do the following above to a rebel without someone calling out 'baiting'. If they do they don't know the difference between them both.
Baiting is what changes a prisoner to a rebel. You cannot bait a rebel because they all ready are...a rebel xD

All you've done really is extended them with more words when I was to believe these rules are pretty much clear in their shorter form...
Let see others opinions on this :ok_hand:

(Note if confused, rebel = rebeller )

I still think that if any of these rules should be updated, it should make the random projectiles count as baiting. I wasn't referring to mad milk/jarate, but more like the cleaver.

I still think that if any of these rules should be updated, it should make the random projectiles count as baiting. I wasn't referring to mad milk/jarate, but more like the cleaver.
Shooting a gun is no different to throwing a cleaver both might scare reds into rebelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread