Declined Update rules (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loli Police

Donator
While I was on the Freak Fortress 2 TX server I was told that as a pyro you need the phlog to camp and when I checked the rules no where was it to be found. I believe that updating the rules every so often can clear up confusion and allow people to be informed on rules that are said but not written.

I haven’t seen this rule in vsh so I am not sure if what the person saying that is correct. Seems pretty stupid to ban certain weapons as long as the pyro isn’t just delaying and playing aggressive

Hello VSH trial here.

There is no such rule as the one with phlog you mentioned.
I usually follow this;
There are som classes you are allowed to camp with, and some classes you have to kinda run after the hale all the time. Engineer, sniper and maybe heavy are the classes that are «allowed» to camp, because they are either slow or just stupid to run around with. As for scout, soldier, pyro and spy for example, they are not allowed. They are easy to move around with and such.
I usually never place bans for those things. When I see it, I tell them to not hide or deal damage. If they dont listen and the camping is just really bad where for example a pyro just plays hide and seek, I may slay them or kick them just to remind them that we don’t appriciate that.
And yes, I do this because it causes a timewaste and it’s really annoying. It also causes people to break the rules because they get tired of it and start ghosting.

I hope this helped. If not, this was a waste of time for me then:pepe:

• Informative
Reactions: Furken and Arrow
Hello VSH trial here.

There is no such rule as the one with phlog you mentioned.
Engineer, sniper and maybe heavy are the classes that are «allowed» to camp, because they are either slow or just stupid to run around with. As for scout, soldier, pyro and spy for example, they are not allowed.

I hope this helped. If not, this was a waste of time for me then:pepe:

Two years ago, some furry admins that disliked me kept threatening to kick me when I was camping as a heavy instead of walking up to the hale with my minigun and instantly dying.
You guys should probably make the camp thing into a rule so shitty biased admins can't just harass people they dislike for not playing like utter retards.

Two years ago, some furry admins that disliked me kept threatening to kick me when I was camping as a heavy instead of walking up to the hale with my minigun and instantly dying.
You guys should probably make the camp thing into a rule so shitty biased admins can't just harass people they dislike for not playing like utter retards.

Hey,

The only issue I see with making a rule about camping is this. Imo, making a rule for camping is hard to define. Should we count seconds or what should we do. Myself and the other admins can’t run around the map to count for how many seconds they have been standing still at one point.
This is why I explained with classes in my previous post here. If you wan’t me to explain that further, please tell me and I will do so.

Maybe there was bs admins before, tbh I don’t know, but I can for sure tell that the admins on #5 VSH now is good. We get good feedback from the regulars there. Feel free to try VSH again.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Furken and Arrow
i think what can count as camping is hiding from hale, camping (for more than 5-7 seconds), and scout, soldier, pyro, demoknight and spies going somewhere that is a campy spot. The rules should be updated though, because people always make the excuse that it isn't in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread