Upcoming webserver maintenance (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hello,

just wanted to inform that i'm doing a webserver maintenance on the upcoming friday morning the 25.03.2022 at around 8:30 (UTC+1)
The estimated downtime during that maintenance will be approx. 2 hours.

Affected services are the following:

• Forums
  • SourceBans
  • Staff Page
  • Calladmin
  • HLStatsX (just the web page, ranking will still work on gameservers just not the web-display portion of it)
  • Gameserver databases (Guardbans, Spraybans etc.)

Once the migration task is complete all gameservers will be automatically restarted.
There will be no data loss as all platforms will be locked down meanwhile the migration is in process.

I'll keep this thread updated & aswell leave discord status updates incase it'll take longer in the #news channel.

Thanks!

brief update about the maintenance

so far i only was able to migrate a few databases to the new server but not all yet as it requires downtime of all servers in order for me to get a clean export in order to migrate them.
i'll aim for a short downtime for all servers for tomorrow morning perhaps, once thats done i can continue with the initial maintenance.

• Informative
Reactions: TRGGB2
database migrations have been successfully taken place.

web stuff migration will take place probably early tomorrow though now that i've seperated things a bit there is no downtime for any game-related stuff just sites will temporary show a connection/server issue until the migration is done.

• Angry
Reactions: TRGGB2 and Husky

Users who are viewing this thread