Upcoming Forum changes (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hai Pandas,

many of you didnt noticed that i bought 2 weeks ago a IP.Board license due the fact that our xenforo update rights expired and that i am sick of using xenforo since any little modification you do either breaks the whole thing or something doesnt work anymore.
same for the support they offer with it.. not really that what you expect when you pay over 150$ for it.

anyways, i came up to the solution to adopt IPBoard since the admin backend is really compared to xenforo a dream, also i hope that the spam from the bots will be solved then without blocking a whole ip range from india.

i tried multiple converts and so far everything can be converted without losing any data/threads.
the only problem is that some users will be re-named due the fact that they use special characters which are not allowed in IPBoard (might be better) so someone called with "[ ] | ; , $ \ < > "" will be re-named automatically within the convert process.
to avoid that i thought it might be a great thing to maybe re-name some of them before we do the actual convert process just to avoid some errors.

those should contact me via PM so i can re-name them.

thanks for reading :pandastunned:

Users who are viewing this thread