Declined Unmuting from permanent voice and text chat. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raida

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:84229174&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lenny, when I was banned my name was Lenny Biceps

Steam ID: /id/bicepsggwp/

Date and Time of the Ban: 07-07-16 23:54

Reason about the Ban: Called someone a noob just as a joke and probably spammed a few Lennies, I didn't mean any offense or bad thoughts.

Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Swaggy

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I really dislike the fact that people are asking or talking with and I can't give them an answer to them and makes me leave the server or add those players to my friendlist and wasting all that time for only a few words.

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
Real Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84229174

.Looking at your punishments, you are/were quite a toxic person, in your reason i only see you finding it annoying you have to add people to talk to them and you leaving the server because of that.. i don't see any remorse or an apology wich makes me think you don't have any regrets whatsoever...

"Called someone a noob just as a joke and probably spammed a few Lennies, I didn't mean any offense or bad thoughts"
Pretty much 80% of ur punishments is because of you insulting players. so i don't believe your "i didn't mean any offense or bad thoughts."

.Looking at your punishments, you are/were quite a toxic person, in your reason i only see you finding it annoying you have to add people to talk to them and you leaving the server because of that.. i don't see any remorse or an apology wich makes me think you don't have any regrets whatsoever...

"Called someone a noob just as a joke and probably spammed a few Lennies, I didn't mean any offense or bad thoughts"
Pretty much 80% of ur punishments is because of you insulting players. so i don't believe your "i didn't mean any offense or bad thoughts."
Its not that I'm toxic, its because I had lots of discords with a few players, as you can see I don't have that many mutes plus they are on diferent dates, as a result I wasn't the only muted plus the only times I got muted was only on jailbreak which gives me some reasons...

Its not that I'm toxic, its because I had lots of discords with a few players, as you can see I don't have that many mutes plus they are on diferent dates, as a result I wasn't the only muted plus the only times I got muted was only on jailbreak which gives me some reasons...

^ "They are on diferent dates" Doesn't really matter. And isn't really a valid reason, because almost all of the mutes and gags of different players on this community are on different dates, and they are still gags and mutes which is a bad thing imo.

"Its not that I'm toxic, its becuase I had lots of discords with a few players" I dont really see what you're trying to tell us here? And also if you're "not toxic" explain the previous gags and mutes with the reason(s) such as: Insulting and disrespecting admin.

• Agree
Reactions: Magglet
Don't remember this guy, as it was quite some time ago. But I don't really have anything to say. Staying neutral for now.

I've seen him before, I remember him being a little salty but I wouldn't go as far as toxic. He hasn't provided the best application for an unban. But in my opinion, has the opportunity to prove himself.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimjo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread