Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ItsRiley
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:526434012

Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-10-26 20:23:44
Reason about the Ban: Insulting/Disrespecting Admin
Admin that Banned you: ZeroPC
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: im was not aware or told i was being disrespectful especially when i wasn't on the game when i was muted or there was any reason for me to get muted
i do have to say me and some long time players where complaining about the server and its current state and explaining all our current discontent to admins and such this was around 11 pm last night
if this is the case of my mute i believe this is not a valid mute as i was not being disrespectful at admins but venting the problems with them aka suppression of voice
( which is a problem i did vent about with 5 other players)

Explain this...

I do not believe this should be appealed what so ever.

@ZeroPC
Proper sourcebans link please avoid from responding on this thread unless you have any valuable information. If not please wait until Zero gives his response.
But since i reported you ill have one thing to say. watch the video. you incriminate yourself by insulting hera. You called her a feminist and a KAM girl. which i don’t know if it’s true but it’s still defamation if not. You have brought her name down to the ground because of how you act and it’s honestly horrific. You also said you wanted to apply for admin, what kind of behavior is this for admin. You were aware that someone was rule breaking but not once in that entire video did you warn. Only time i heard you tell someone to stop was when a little kid asked to speak and you with the god complex you have shut him up. i can’t speak for him but i were in that situation i would feel powerless and hurt. You also mention sprays on how admins judge them. “if it’s covering it up then it’s fine” but you legitimately sell he ti signs for 5 ref more and you drive others out of the community and tell them to find somewhere else to seek their signs because you didn’t want the competition. This entire appeal is a joke and should be declined. And in that note goodnight :D

Hello, valuable information here.

I was on the server at the same time as you when you found out about the mute. It's 3 days if you haven't noticed yet and I think you deserve it but that's not why I'm here to comment. I thought it was worth noting here how poorly hera has handled this whole situation on her end too.

I saw you in chat ask "Am I muted" a couple times, I'm assuming you directed this to hera since you knew she was on. Of course, admins should always have the courtesy of at least letting punished players know why they were punished and perhaps further details of how long and where to find it if they ask. I saw that hera did none of this, actually ignoring the first 2 times he asked. finally after 2 minutes later for the 3rd time asking you respond with (Hera <3: yeah) (ItsRiley: why?) (Hera <3: check forums). I'm not here to play a devils advocate, but stop pretending all this toxic nonsense is coming for no reason or because you are a girl. You ask for this kind of attention and you know why? Go look at the past month at you causing drama all over the place on the shoutbox and getting completely confrontational and going off on people for slightly passive aggressive comments and other stupid reasons. Trade the past entire year was completely silent and never had this kind of up rise. I don't think you can simply call that a coincidence. Something should be done, beyond this appeal. Otherwise I'm willing to be this kind of stuff will only continue and escalate.

Last edited:
Chat logs of the entire server for what Bambi is referring to:

Additional chatlogs for previous and following convos to provide context (all around the same time):

Prior to first link:

After first link:

This should be valuable enough to provide unbiased context with timestamps for everything that's been said on the server today regarding this.

The mute will stay as issued. You weren't "venting to friends" in that recording at all and you kept insulting/disrespecting Hera. Then when you found out you were muted once again, what did you do? You went back in chat to complain and say "guys I wanna kill someone and I think I have someone in mind". If you really want to "vent" to your friends or whoever you talk to, do so in private in a call or chat. If you don't have anything constructive or appropriate to say over mic about a situation, then don't say anything at all. Even if you ever do have a legitimate complaint about any of our staff members, that is when you need to either let another staff member know or if it's bad enough, fill out an Admin Report with actual evidence. Constantly ranting about it on the server will get you absolutely nowhere. Even then, you already have been gagged and muted twice before for toxicity and disrespect towards other staff members. You should learn by now how to control yourself.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread