Declined Unmute&Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r34

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:66940784&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account r34
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):

STEAM_0:1:66940784
Date and Time of the Ban:

2021-05-12 18:11:38
Reason about the Ban: Racism
Admin that Banned you: Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Imma be real with yall after going through my recent gag/mutes on this server and seeing myself online opened my eyes. The manner in which I expressed myself is unacceptable and is not the person I am. I am not this ignorant racist dumbass in real life, I've taken full responsibility of my actions and will stick to the road of who I really am as a person. I've entered this high road since my ban and I've not been a toxic individual online at all. I would like to apologize for being racist when I don't mean it.

I hope there aren't any similarities between these two appeals and that this one shows personal growth and new, well thought out, reasons why we should accept this one unlike the other one.

I'm not going to unpunish your alt when your main is still gagged. Get your main gag accepted then you can appeal the alt one.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread